DX  » Community » Reviews » Roll Activated Electronic Dice (2 x AG13)
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7316 (73%)
  • 4 Star:184 (18%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:51 (5%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simples e barato

posted by flaviocunhabh@yahoo.com.br on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Dadinho eletrônico muito simples, ideal para jogos com aqueles amigos que adoram dar uma roubada nos dados. Funciona exatamente como um dado normal: você sacode ele entre as mãos, dá uma girada, e ele gira o display até cair no n...
    Cons:
    Gasta bateria. Bastante! Usa 3 e o consumo é alto. Um dia inteiro de jogatina gasta quase completamente a carga.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absolute awesomeness

posted by insanemachina on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The dice is easy to use, comes in a little ziplock transparent bag, and you can start having fun right away!
    Cons:
    The sound is a bit annoying after some 200 rolls in a row... I think I'll open it (2 tiny screws mantain the thing closed, it'l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bueno y bonito

posted by grobsa on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice and tough, always works, and can replace the die perfectly normal, doing his job, and is good, different numbers each time out, so it refers to the chance is very good, not much use even sell it but I'm happy with the product as electronic
    Cons:
    sounds very strong and very long, could be shorter, it would be interesting if they did as square as real, as imitation, the ri...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All RPG player Must have it

posted by Pokopet on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - 6 face Dice - Can be use in dark - very random - very funny - nice sound - The LEDs are very bright - Very good price
    Cons:
    - just the sticker it came leave it dirty when you remuve it - seen very fragile so be carfull not to trow or hit it too hard
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great on a keychain and amusing when you have two

posted by awesomeest on 05/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    its flashy and if intoxicated many people can stare at it for hours relieves frustration when you smack it hard instead of rolling it avoids the arguements with real dice when they are at an angle i love keychains... no really... i know them in a biblical s...
    Cons:
    sometimes it needs more force to work conspiracy theorist friends thinks i reprogrammed it not easy to take a picture of as its...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good toy

posted by maduarte07 on 11/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very interesting and funcional for use with board games, especially. The LEDs are bright and you can see them from afar. The price is low and the quality is good.
    Cons:
    I received the keychain and preferred version of the common version. The photos do not show such a possibility, so I was a litt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful item, seems very random to me

posted by cammlinden on 09/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nifty little gadget, I received the keychain version. A good way to settle disputes or arguments (For example: "I said I gave you $5!" "No, you gave me $4!" "No, I didn't!" "Yes, you did!" "All right, I have thi...
    Cons:
    I just can't think of any at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great but small

posted by Marceman44 on 02/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -It is pretty -LEDs are really bright -Sound is played when "Rolling" -Easily activated, but not easy enough to be activated by itself
    Cons:
    -It is a keychain, and i didn´t know -The chain makes it a bit unconfortable -I´ve played with it many times and number 4 was...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun dice!

posted by Nickmanchan on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It's fun and easy to use -Has bright red led light so you can see it in the dark too -Dont need to throw it to have a result it "rolls" on the spot thus saving you the trouble of finding it in case you threw it far or dropped down the table or lost under...
    Cons:
    -None, apart the time it needs to roll (takes about 5-6 seconds to give a result) so its not recommended for all dice rolls ore...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No more rolling

posted by gamewinter on 01/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Quite well made and very unusual. - nice size. - roll between 1 - 6. - good for board games. - price is low. - it is easy to use. - very useful for games that involve die rolls.
    Cons:
    - roll is quite slow but sometimes on an important roll it adds to the suspense. - annoying keyring attached. - Number 4 does...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections