DX  » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (White)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4210 (42%)
  • 4 Star:4210 (42%)
  • 3 Star:123 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:41 (4%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Housing replacement

posted by cawalier on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality made, almost every part from original housing included, for this price is very good replacement, comes with the stylus, looks very good when you have white glasses too :)
    Cons:
    No instructions how to replace, rubbers were cut, so i see screws near top display. Power switch isn't as smooth to slide and t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    White DS lite housing

posted by siimsimsiim on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Verry nice looking white, all parts are in there so you can use them if you loose it, i bought this for my DS and i only used the upper part so if i break another part i can still make it with the same set, for about 8,70 Thats verry nice
    Cons:
    There are no instructions so you have to search on Youtube, like me
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough case

posted by ValaV on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheapness Looks like the original white case Open screen fixed positions works great!
    Cons:
    Not as good quality as the original The stickers didn't stick The stick included gets stuck
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replacement Shell

posted by silverspoon on 10/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a good (don't expect it to be like the original for this price) quality replacement shell and good value for money. It's perfect for someone who has a broken hinge and just wants a new shell not necessarily as good as the original. I have not seen o...
    Cons:
    The plastic quality is not as good as the original DS lite shells but then again DS lite's are not into production anymore so t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not good

posted by TickledPink on 05/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Reasonable priced. Comes with the top screen overlay/protector and a new adhesive surround. Includes the border for the touch screen.
    Cons:
    Extremely poor design. Barely fits together at all and is a major lesson in frustration. Does not include the rubber button pad...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just a replacement

posted by drwindows on 04/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It looks like the original... at last from far.
    Cons:
    Some pieces are not interchangeable with original. Parts does not fit well out of the box, I had to work out some parts until ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just like the original

posted by fishwilson on 01/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this case to fix a broken ds lite and I have to say that this is just an excellent piece of replacement case. The finish on it is great, all parts fit perfect inside, no need for any clipping or fiddling about. It looks almost like the original one...
    Cons:
    It is hard to install, but so are all ds lite cases.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good case, poor buttons

posted by asphodeli on 06/25/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Cheaper than, or same priced as compared to local store prices -Parts can be mixed and matched with original DS parts.
    Cons:
    -Ink (?) printed on the buttons comes off easily. -Some parts did not fit and had to be filed/scraped/chipped off -Does not com...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Replacement!

posted by Thefrank0 on 03/06/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The only Pro of this replacement case is that is stunning. Believe me. Only experts can admit that this is not an original nintendo case. It's well built and resistant too.
    Cons:
    Like the original one, once you remove the plastics, it will be covered by scratches. Be gentle when you're trying to change yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost as good as new

posted by bidrick on 02/20/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This was nearly identical to original case and all buttons, screws and springs are included. But you will need to save hingepin from old case.
    Cons:
    The case kit I received had 2 RH buttons, but the hinge on charging light side was missing. Luckily I was replacing same colour...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections