Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Little Bag!

posted by NickNax on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great little bag for keeping your psp and accessories together, I managed to fit my psp in its' own little case inside this carry bag. It also has a separate pocket for games and I also managed to fit my charger in aswell.
    Cons:
    Would be nice if the accessory pockets were a little bigger...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best for every portable console

posted by jinkazama82it on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very low price!!! good quality for a cheap product. more space for storage all tipe of portable console (PS Vita included).
    Cons:
    nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by louco151 on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Is a very good product, the interior is very large too, have many modes to use it, like a fanny pack, for example. The product has several compartments where you can store various things also, this is very useful, not limited to storing only the psp. The pr...
    Cons:
    I don't see any cons, this product is just amazing, have a lot of good thigs and I'm enjoying it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best for your PSP.

posted by zxMarce on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good bag, has plenty of room, holds the PSP, power supply, cable and even some UMDs. Not bad sewing at all. My kid also uses it to carry a second machine, an Oregon Scientific. This makes the room a little scarce with power supply and all, but one ha...
    Cons:
    This item has no cons that I can think of now.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by LanaRql on 07/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - cheap - large - good looking - can carry a lot of stuff It's a great deal for those who carry lots of accessories and that are looking for a cheap and useful carrying bag. The material of the inside could be a little better, 'cause the leather is really t...
    Cons:
    - The material inside could be better. - The second strap is useless to me, if it wasn't there I could carry more stuff. - does...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and good waistbag for psp and more

posted by davfeb112 on 05/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A perfect fit for Sony PSP Anti shock design to reduce damage if accidentally dropped With built-in adjustable waist strap for easy carrying Tough, durable and highly distinctive. Carry all your PSP console and accessories conveniently and safely dedicated ...
    Cons:
    The zipper could be in better quality, seems like it wont last for a long time.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good bag

posted by i17yo on 03/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    For less than 10 bucks you get a really good PSP bag that fits your PSP and its accessories. It fits perfectly, the quality is top notch. The shoulder strap is very useful too. I carry this bag everywhere I go and pull out my psp with ease. It helps me prot...
    Cons:
    no cons, because you can use it to other thing beside your psp bag, like travelling bag...or might be as your wallet to put you...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but wish it was a little bigger.

posted by nedmech on 03/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a good looking little bag with enough storage room and organizational options to stash enough stuff for a pretty long trip. I can manage to squeeze in my PSP (at least without its hard-case), power supply & cord, Headset (w/mic) and remote cable, ...
    Cons:
    "Waist Bag" ?!? Sorry, but not for my fat 38" waist. lol. I ended up cutting off the waist belt part and usin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a great bag!!

posted by executioner on 03/03/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great waist bag for your PSP console. It features two compartments where you can fit everything you can imagine. The compartment for you console is padded for protection and in the other one there are pockets for your UMD, charger and headphones.
    Cons:
    Maybe some will not like the metal ring on the front but I think it gives a more classy look to the bag.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections