DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini LED Flashlight Keychains (Mega 12-Pack)
Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5319 (53%)
  • 4 Star:4416 (44%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, Cheap, bright & small

posted by GTMartini on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    So small it can be used to accompany a bunch of keys. All my cars and home keys have one. Don't know when you may need one. Very strong and bright light It's very cheap.
    Cons:
    The colors assorted. They look great but I received only one green (the most pretty) 1 black, 2 pink, and 6 dark blue. Could ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mini LED Flashlight Keychains

posted by RonanD on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They're very cheap obviously. They're small, a good size for key rings. The light is bright enough to navigate indoors at night.
    Cons:
    The build quality is petty bad When I got them 8 of them worked perfectly, one did not at all, even after switching batteries. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright shiny flashlights :-)

posted by AtilaSendil on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    their light is really bright and nice. The body is made of metal and is strong. The colors are nicely painted and shiny :-)
    Cons:
    3 of them did not work out of the box. One of them that was not working donated batteries to another which worked so in the end...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little flashlights

posted by mxsadfriday on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    *Really good quality of light (really bright). *Really really small (smaller than it appears in the photographs), *"assorted colors" (see cons also). *If you are going to sell them they come display ready.
    Cons:
    *As many others have informed about 2 out of 12 come with technical issues. *The colors are not so random, but many of a couple...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat liitle light

posted by GP1234 on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very attractive, bright little light. Handy for give-away when guests leave after dark. Each has 3 button cells, threaded end cap and push-on led retainer. Small end spring maintains tension and led lead is pressed against outer alloy tube to complete ci...
    Cons:
    3 of 12 in my pack were in pieces on delivery. 4 individual button cells were faulty on arrival. Net result was 2 unusable li...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Llaverito de led

posted by oscarpescador on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Iluminan una barbaridad!! El alcance que tiene la lucecita es impresionante, con relación al tamaño. El tiempo de envío fue mejor que en otras oportunidades. Estoy sumamente conforme.
    Cons:
    No me anduvieron cuatro de 36 que compré. Digamos que es una relación lógica, pero que no justifica para pedir ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy and useful!

posted by lilfunky1 on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is great because you get a ton of them to give out to family and friends so everyone can have an emergency light on their keys or on a jacket or something. Also came in super handy when there was a power outage and everyone in the house had one so we ...
    Cons:
    Not a fan of the little string that is used. I would have preferred a key ring. The strings kept getting caught on the other ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lucky or unlucky?

posted by balegre on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it's very very small and the light is very strong for its size. it comes with batteries. So small you can have to or even three attached to your key-chain. And good for an EDC.
    Cons:
    From 12 that came in the package, only 6 worked, and from those 6, two got damaged very quickly. So i've got 4 left, I recommen...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice price

posted by Esau on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice price. I bought some keychain flashlight, long time before, and it was too expensive, when i compare with this one. Nice Light. The led ligh thing is strong, and it improves the usefullness of this item. Pretty and Small. The keychains are small, and w...
    Cons:
    The batteries came inserted in the flashlights. So, i dont know if they are with full charge. The other flashlights that i bou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad for the price

posted by takkaros on 12/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Cheap. -twelve of them flashlights. -included batteries. -led, batteries will last hopefully. -different colours. -good size to be used on a keychain -they look nice
    Cons:
    -only ten where working (two broken, i replaced batteries to check them) -can be slightly cheaper -some of the leds are not as ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections