Sort by:
43 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4218 (42%)
  • 4 Star:4017 (40%)
  • 3 Star:167 (16%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:21 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful light

posted by sardinita on 09/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very comfortable lantern and has a power of very high light. It adjusts to the perfection in the head and there does not move, that is anything very to bearing in mind I bought itfor his relation quality - price. I also use it to go with the bicy...
    Cons:
    I only can say goods things about this article.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best Ultra Bright

posted by cesarbianchotti on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm satisfied with the product purchased, is a very useful flashlight. The construction is good and the quality of the materials also. This product is suitable for you to buy a person who needs good iluminacionm and cheaply.
    Cons:
    Anything
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adequate headlamp / Luz adecuada

posted by jppe1 on 11/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price/value combination is excellent. I've tested the light in a complete dark room and it lights up the entire place. I purchased it to use it on night fishing trips, and is completely suitable for this purpose.
    Cons:
    It's true that the batteries compartment is kinda small, but with a little effort the 3xAAA batteries fit perfectly without any...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best-buy

posted by Pernarutto on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Really bright, you can see even in the darkest hours -Adjustable headband, tick, doesn't fell off -Easy to use, just one button -Three brightness levels and blinking option -Really durable, I bought this for my militaryservice to use at camps, didn't get b...
    Cons:
    -The batterycase is little bit "too small", batteries fit but you have to push them really hard in and it's next to i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultra Bright 67-LED 4-Mode Headlamp

posted by parisgo51 on 04/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The adjustable band is the standard you see on headlamps everywhere, but its slightly wider to help hold the weight. The light is very bright on the max mode, It is definately a flooder. Simple push button mode change. Low>Medium>High>High Flash
    Cons:
    there are no optics, just a reflective backing. so the beam is only a little wide and brigther that one head lampe with 13 le...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Headlamp, but..

posted by SleepwalkinSean on 01/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The adjustable band is the standard you see on headlamps everywhere, but its slightly wider to help hold the weight. The light is very bright on the max mode, It is definately a flooder, there are no optics, just a reflective backing. Simple push button m...
    Cons:
    It takes Double AAs, but the problem is the compartment was made JUST big enough for the battery without the springs or nubs wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really a Cheap Lamp

posted by Joe53 on 11/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This lamp is really cheap, compared with the promised functions, but...
    Cons:
    .. after using this lamp three times, the on/off switch did not work any more. Trying to repair the lamp was not possible, due ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant. Bright, light, works as expected

posted by psipsi on 10/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I don't have any problems inserting batteries like some other reviewers. I use http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.19277 with this and they fit and work just fine. I use the headlamp for mountain night hikes of 2-3 hours. It is very bright. I usually...
    Cons:
    It's cheap so they had to skimp on something. I guess that would be build quality. It seems very light, but that is not necessa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultra bright? Well, lets say "very" bright

posted by sem404 on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright / Muy brillante The two head bands are ver usefull. Usually this things came just with one band to put around your head, this headlight had two, one around your head (horizontal) one over your head (vertical) / Las dos bandas para la cabeza son ...
    Cons:
    Mine came full of dust / La mia llegó llena de polvo Batteries compartment is hard to open (i had to use a knife to open i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blinding light

posted by Washozi on 08/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very strong light and sits well on the head unlike some people said (which almost made me not buy this headlamp) its not heavy even with batteries in it and the light is super strong in the strong mode, which is awesome for me as a medic in field trips, if ...
    Cons:
    nothing i came across yet. maybe you can blind someone with that...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections