Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:547 (54%)
  • 4 Star:385 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:81 (8%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazed How Quick It Is

posted by ds2chan on 08/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - picks up a signal very quickly now - cable is very long
    Cons:
    - cable is very long
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent.

posted by Mahussen on 07/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This device is amazing! I bought a cheap GPS from JB HiFi in Australia, and it was never able to pick up reception. But now, thanks to this device, my GPS is no longer a paperweight! Happy days!
    Cons:
    Cons!? Are you kidding!? Well, I guess one 'con' is that I will no longer get lost, which sometimes results in happy endings.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ANTENA GPS CON CLAVIJA PARA GPS BLUETOOH

posted by mafragar on 07/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    La calidad es bastante buena, tanto el cable como la antena en si esta hecha de unos materiales muy robustos y resistentes, ademas lleva en la base un iman que se acopla perfectamente a la superficie de tu coche evitando que se deslice y caiga al suelo
    Cons:
    En vez de dar mayor cobertura, es justo lo contrario, me explico, tu vas con tu GPS Bluetohh ni mas tranquilo, cuando de repent...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great with Navtour G4

posted by DaddyMJ on 02/06/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits perfect in a Navtour G4 external antenna port. Long cable allows convenient placement anywhere in the vehicle. Priced lower than anything else I could find. Black in color
    Cons:
    Black may not blend in with all vehicle interiors. It is a friction fit (standard for this connector type) I do not know how th...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gps antenna for stablizing your gps reception

posted by Galadhrim on 02/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The antenna is sturdy; The cable is quite long, which can be useful for hiding your equipment behind the dashboard; The top is magnetic so it sticks on/under the hood;
    Cons:
    The connector is quite small and sometimes lets loose when its relocated, but when not moved it stays connected; The reception ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great with H/K GPS-300

posted by Digitap on 01/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This receiver boosted my GPS signal wonderfully! My GPS unit (Harmon/Kardon GPS-300) couldn't get a signal inside my car due to the glass. Plugged in this antenna and it gets a great signal now, even with the antenna simply sitting on the dash. Didn't need...
    Cons:
    There is only a sticker covering the metallic magnet on the bottom of the unit, and it isn't applied evenly - would wonder if i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not for TomTom Go's

posted by Pontyslapper on 11/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Seems a tidy little package, good long cable and strong magnet to keep this little antenna firmly fixed.
    Cons:
    It doesn't work with TOM TOM Go models from 51x, 71x, 91x, through to 54x, 74x, 94x. The connector is too small - or maybe TomT...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works on Navigon 2100

posted by duckyyy on 07/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Plugs right into the Navigon with a nice tight snap! Boosted my satellite reception from 3-4 to 6 instantly. really long cord! magnetic base to stick onto the roof of your car!
    Cons:
    Really long cord! I have it in side so i have to roll the cord up on the twist tie and leave like 2 feet of open cord for recep...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good one!!!!

posted by wilmot on 07/13/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Magnetic base allows placing even outside of the car. - Really long wire! - Worked well with my holux gpslim 236 bluetooth gps device!!!! - The problem of gps devices is obvious when navigating throughout tall buildingsso I did the obvious: i parked betwe...
    Cons:
    It wouldn't plug in very tightly with my holux device and comes off very easily Don't know what will hapen if I place it on the...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great build Quality

posted by hotnsmoken on 07/08/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It worked flawlessly with my Navigon 2100. I took a chance on the unit because of its low price point. The cable end snapped in nice and tightly to my GPS. Now I can use my GPS in inconvenient places. The Cord is nice and long and the GPS antenna is built s...
    Cons:
    The GPS box was crushed on arrival due to poor packaging. But what do expect with free shipping?
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections