Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Works with my Philips 17PT1563/11 TV (L7.2E chassis)
- Build quality is OK, comparable to stock remotes of devices currently sold
- Supports a lot of chinese domestic brands, but some more common european manufacturers missing (eg. Telefunken, Grundig). These might work with the "Other brand" codes, but I haven't tested.
- Button layout isn't the best one available, for example the volume and channel selectors are near the bottom and not in the center of the remote where they would be easier to use, in my opinion.
- AA batteries, most other remotes have AAA today, this is of course just a matter of taste.
It's a decent replacement for the stock TV remote, if your TV brand happens to be supported.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.