Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Its cheap
- Build quality is good for the price but compared to any lights from Ultrafire or Romisen it can only be rated as poor.
- Has a reverse clicky.
- Giveaway? Hmm, not if you do not want to disappoint someone ;-)
- Aluminium body, looks ok.
- Build quality: Far away from the known quality of Ultrafire, Romisen or other known producers.
- The threads are not very well, it gives you a strange feeling in use, like it could break any moment.
- LED quality is bad. I bought three pieces and I cannot aggree to the other certified owners as the light output is very poor. MAYBE all three pieces have a defect, but the brightness was very disappointing for me. Looking at the pictures of DX I would definately say mine are broken!
Ok, I think the best use of these flashlights is to abuse them for your DIY projects. For me I cannot use these flashlights as such - the brightness is much too less to be usefull.
As I wrote: Use these for your DIY projects with AA batteries. For you I hope mine are defect because I cannot believe, that this is the designed performance.
If you need some cheap flashlight bodies go for these.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.