DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Quartz Pocket Watch with Chains (1 x 377)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8012 (80%)
  • 4 Star:203 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD AS EXPECTED

posted by calilennon on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a stylish, cheap and good looking pocket watch. The Chain links are very resistant, and altough it says it's water-proof, I'm not willing to put this underwater to see if it's true, but anyway, inside the watch (you press the top button to open it), yo...
    Cons:
    I was having a bad time on setting the clock. It doesn't come with instruction manual (that's the real con) and the box says no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pocket watch

posted by hyroshi on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I love the tarnished effect it on it. It keeps time well. Look very nice on the outside. Easy to open. Chain secures it.
    Cons:
    The markings don't look that nice. Not heavy. The plastic cover over the watch is slightly loose.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Replica

posted by Joecavo on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing time keep, only needed to set it once. Made of really tough stainless steel so has durability and, for Full Metal Alchemist fans, looks more like the one in the show. Really like the chain and weight of the watch, feels nice in your hand. Also love ...
    Cons:
    Only problem was that it didn't ACTUALLY amplify my alchemic powers (believe me I tried lol)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    produto para um fã de anime

posted by jamesrios on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the product is exceptional. for anyone who is a fan of the anime Fullmetal Achemist. Truly a product for collector and lover of anime. the details are very similar with the design. has a protective film on the front screen, which prevents scratches. the det...
    Cons:
    The product does not come with specifications on the type of battery, not how long a new battery, and even if I find it to buy.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So good I bought it TWICE!

posted by Gordn1 on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its a very good pocket watch. It doesn't get banged up like a wrist watch. The chain is nice enough to be used when wearing a suit or just on your belt. Size of the battery is common. The chain is long enough when clipped to a belt to sag and have that Vict...
    Cons:
    uses batteries.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good watch

posted by dBtheDBA on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really like the watch, very fine details on the exterior and interior. I really like the antique metal finish used on both the casing and chain. Mfg paid attention to details. Keeps time accurately.
    Cons:
    No major cons, except there is a slight bubble in the finish on the back cover of the one i received. Packaged in a light red b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommended for anime fans

posted by hunterdiego on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -It has many details, it seems the real -Comes with batteries -Works perfect
    Cons:
    -The quality of materials is very low, it can break easily if you're not careful -Order took a long time coming, as always with...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sweet Watch

posted by Gordn1 on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The watch is a pretty hard find. Anywhere else this watch is 30 USD equaled and up. At this price it is a pretty nice watch. The standard battery usage is nice. Its a pryback case to replace batteries so its simple. It has bee ticking since i bought it. It ...
    Cons:
    It doesn't have a second face. It doesn't have roman numerals. Doesn't have the metal gift box like the other one
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'd like it so much, that's beautiful and cheap!

posted by 1nico on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's very beautiful. Useful, stronger than it looks. It's small and light, I thought it was great when I bought.
    Cons:
    Don't let the watch hit anywhere, because probably it will stop. But I only shake off and it back to normal. That's is a fantas...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than I expected

posted by Kiuzah on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very, very beautiful. Really catches everyone's eye. It's made of steel, not die cast, so it doesn't get ugly in time. And the watch inside realy marks the time, it doesn't get late or early. I expected less for the price.
    Cons:
    It's a little noisy, I have to keep it into a drawer in my bedroom at night. And the watch numbers and hands don't look vintage...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections