DX  » Community » Reviews » 360000N 3800mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 WiFi Wireless Network Adapter
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:332 (33%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    That two antennas are a joke

posted by elarcharon on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Directional antenna -Cheaper one -Long range -USB card
    Cons:
    There is a big problem: That two antennas are a fake. There are not conected on card, only visual. Also when you have this a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful wireless adapter.

posted by drixkarasu on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's not as powerful as it says but is still pretty powerful, really nice to reach far away networks or with a low signal. Nice if your home has many walls. It even comes with an linux ISO for wireless security.
    Cons:
    Build seems a bit weak, the directional antenna is specially weak and doesn't look like side antennas work.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product that works, in spite of reasonable price.

posted by coq509 on 10/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This one catches signals so strongly. I bought this to pass through two walls between my room and wireless router, and it worked as just like hoped. The price is also so reasonable and worth its features.
    Cons:
    Build quality is not so bad, bat the only con is the shabby plastic material. I know that the heavier is always not the better,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    antten

posted by grumete on 10/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    is a good system to find different wifi signals which comes to your house from different locations. the most powerfull is the parabolic, the lateral anttens are not very usefull. My idea was to put eatch anttena with a wire in different places and then tak...
    Cons:
    could be combined with some kind of amplifier to increase the signal . the construction materials are so poor appearence. is n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Bad

posted by invisible91rus on 10/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It is really Boost signal from 2 to 4 levels.(may be 12-16dB) Around it can find 6 AP. Old one and internal wifi of notebook can find only two. -It has monitor and others modes. -It is RALINK with n standard that can be on\off by drivers -It has fast b...
    Cons:
    -Build quality is Ok, But You can see much better. -Round antenna is only working device for boost signal, black ones is usele...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great signal boost!

posted by Beuzer on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    With my old adapter from D-Link I had a signal strength of 2 bars. Now with this USB adapter I have the full 5 bars. The performance of this is amazing. I can see wireless networks that are hundreds of meters away from my home. - Superior range - Easy to in...
    Cons:
    The only con I have noticed is the build quality. It's lightweight and it feels kind of cheap. - Build quality
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections