DX  » Community » Reviews » 360000N 3800mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 WiFi Wireless Network Adapter
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Not Bad – 360000N 3800mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 WiFi Wireless Network Adapter Reviews

posted by invisible91rus on 10/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
-It is really Boost signal from 2 to 4 levels.(may be 12-16dB) Around it can find 6 AP. Old one and internal wifi of notebook can find only two. -It has monitor and others modes. -It is RALINK with n standard that can be on\off by drivers -It has fast blue light indicator which shows loading of connected network -It is PnP under w7 -It has small CD with analog BT4
Cons:
-Build quality is Ok, But You can see much better. -Round antenna is only working device for boost signal, black ones is useless. I try to connect them to my tp-link modem and with them there is no networks at all, but with original antenna, which is much smaller, I can find two AP.
Other:
Nothing to say.
Bottomline:
It is good for not long distance - around 50-100m, and not 2km! If You have neighbors with free Internet and bad reception, You really need this thing. And it seems to be unable to crack AP. Back track 4 and 5 cant do this.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections