DX  » Community » Reviews » 360000N 3800mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 WiFi Wireless Network Adapter
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Product that works, in spite of reasonable price. – 360000N 3800mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 WiFi Wireless Network Adapter Reviews

posted by coq509 on 10/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This one catches signals so strongly. I bought this to pass through two walls between my room and wireless router, and it worked as just like hoped.
The price is also so reasonable and worth its features.
Cons:
Build quality is not so bad, bat the only con is the shabby plastic material. I know that the heavier is always not the better, but this one is so light that it look like cheap item. (yes, in fact this is cheap item thus worth purchasing it,)
Other:
Some people say this one will be improved if it has some kind of signal amplifier. But that will boost its price by twice or three time, I think.
Bottomline:
In fact, if you use wireless in one room, this one is little bit overpowered and you should use more cheaper one. But if you plan to use wireless between rooms and walls, this inexpensive product works the most. I'm going to buy additional one.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections