Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Add extra compartment to your CPU

posted by nookief on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very useful if you have a large CPU. Mine is CM storm and it comes with 4 compartment for 5.25 devices. - Bought this and put it on my cpu. I stored item like my screwdrivers, and thumbdrive into it. Good also to make a secret compartment on the cpu - Bu...
    Cons:
    - There's a chinese word sticker attached to it and it's kind of hard to take it off. - a bit too expensive i think. should be ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool!

posted by latino2010 on 08/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very useful and convenient box for different small computer things. Very high quality and easy of use. I have used it within last two years and can not imagine how I could live before?))) It is very easy to open and lock the box by pressing in the m...
    Cons:
    It would be better if it costs a little less, e.g. 8-10$ On the front side of the box there is a big chineese sign. I don't kno...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy place to dump adaptors and stuff

posted by robbage on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The best place for all you gadgets and spare bits is right inside your computer. Most people wouldn't even know it's there so they aren't going to pilfer your stuff. CDs and DVDs also fit inside the box.
    Cons:
    The one I have sometimes sticks closed and needs a bit of coaxing to get it open.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections