DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Domo Kun Figures Set (10-Pack/Assorted)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for Domo-kun enthusiast

posted by mattyy on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - All 10 figures are of very good quality. - Very well made. - All figures come in a large box and they are all individually wrapped within the large box. - Due to them being all individually boxed they would be great if you intend to resell them. - Arms an...
    Cons:
    - There are no cons that I have found.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    re purchase

posted by robertww on 04/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    thats right i re purchased these cause there just so awesome i mean they come in legit pakaging there great for resellers aswell as for customs but be carefull boil before taking apart as some joints are really stiff and break ewasy if u are trying to take ...
    Cons:
    non at all there perfect only concern is if u display the flocked get very dusty fast so try incasing them if u r a displayer o...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great fun for kids

posted by lybrian1 on 01/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its 10 small domo figures about 2 inches tall. its alot smaller than i expected but i didnt read the dimensions correctly. the price is fair. it averages to about $2 each and is not too different than the toys you get from the toy vending machine at asian ...
    Cons:
    sometimes im afraid the arms might break off but it hasnt yet. build quality is not bad. quite durable actually. there arent th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    domo-tastic

posted by robertww on 10/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    as a qee collector i had to buy these also a huge fan of domo so was win win comes inside the store display box witch is a bonus i even keeped one of the mini boxes for display next to them the flocked ones are super amazing mine didnt have the wierd mark o...
    Cons:
    non at all these are amazing u dont get any doubles there the special edition ones and look incrdible im planning on getting a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cuter than meets the eye

posted by dethpulp on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fair price They came all individually boxed inside a great box sealed on Toys R Us bags Dark Horse box and Qee stamps on his foots (?) You get the 10 different models on the photo, this time assorted =/= random, Yay! we say Those fellas will make you smi...
    Cons:
    Some eyeballs spots were misplaced Some of them had some mould marks Almost all of the "Charpie" Domo's had scratch's...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections