DX  » Community » Reviews » Cool Breathable Headgear Mask with Skull Head Pattern - Black
Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8121 (81%)
  • 4 Star:195 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for winter great price good quality

posted by cedric1192 on 04/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have nothing to say agains this article exept you have to wear like a scarf for the neck because this is not that hot
    Cons:
    I have a lot of hood 20 to 50$ but this have something better than the oder hood, its cost 5 $ , its less heavy than the order ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Skull Cap

posted by inspectorvii on 03/04/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is great! I use it predominantly as a base layer under my ski helmet. It keeps my hair out of my eyes and the helmet from getting too gross. While the face mask is thin, it still did the job of keeping my face from getting too chapped going up t...
    Cons:
    When it arrived it smelled horrible. I had to wash it immediately before I could even put it near my face.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool punisher mask

posted by klk on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The mask looks really cool and it covers whole head so its perfect under helmet etc. As seen on the figurine, its not very long and wont cover your neck, if you have bigger head :D But the material quality is good and flexible, does not stink too much but d...
    Cons:
    Mask is from relatively thin material, I believe it wont stop wind by skiing and such sports, but definitely better than nothin...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does Its work

posted by ViejoFeoYmalo on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, easy to wash and It dries in less than 30 min. I use It under my motorcycle helmet and avoids excessive perspiration to reach the helmet's inner lining. also, It prevents You to inhale the traffic fumes. It is not for cold weather, indeed. Rea...
    Cons:
    None as I can recall....price could be a little lower.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Djskd

posted by igorisilyov on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Gghidsfhhgfjjgfgjjjfddfjgdxghmvcvv bb bv. Bv. Hen bhfxfhnn ddhmvfg bunch gincc buck Vic. Chugs vjfxcbnjhdksjdisbdv djskd djskd eve sbsjsvd Sanjay
    Cons:
    Gghidsfhhgfjjgfgjjjfddfjgdxghmvcvv bb bv. Bv. Hen bhfxfhnn ddhmvfg bunch gincc buck Vic. Chugs vjfxcbnjhdksjdisbdv djskd djskd ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Functions

posted by igorisilyov on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Gghidsfhhgfjjgfgjjjfddfjgdxghmvcvv bb bv. Bv. Hen bhfxfhnn ddhmvfg bunch gincc buck Vic. Chugs vjfxcbnjhdksjdisbdv djskd djskd eve sbsjsvd Sanjay
    Cons:
    Gghidsfhhgfjjgfgjjjfddfjgdxghmvcvv bb bv. Bv. Hen bhfxfhnn ddhmvfg bunch gincc buck Vic. Chugs vjfxcbnjhdksjdisbdv djskd djskd ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No like

posted by showthatflop on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's funny to use, you can breath and it's comfortable to use. It is easy to put it on. Does not irritate the skin,
    Cons:
    The smell, it's AWFUL, like humedity and smoke. To much time for a product who is really dislike. You look like a really terror...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Will be great to keep my nose warm in winter dog walks

posted by pss2010 on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Nice and stretchy -Easy enough to pull over head and position -Easy to breath through material -Should be enough to keep the cold of the face -not bulking and wont sweat too much wearing it and will fit inside a rain jacket hood
    Cons:
    -None really except the skull might freak out people walking by you -kinda look like a terrorist in it so ideally wear it with...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    vacation

posted by silverdust on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    its a really great product! i used it on my skiing holiday and it helped alot against the cold wind. maybe if you look for something that has full wind resistent you should look maybe farder but for this price it is a really great product!!!!
    Cons:
    the neck part could be longer so you would have a better connection to your clothes, but for the rest its a perfect for that pr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    evaluation

posted by Momm on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Balaclava show the ball (Brazilian dialect), it has a very comfortable fabric that does not irritate the skin, I'm allergic to certain fabrics of poor quality, but this is perfect! as the socket head is 100%, according to size purchased, the color does not ...
    Cons:
    The only counter that perhaps she might have, is that the image of the skull that sits on the forehead of balaclava faded, in t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections