Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:459 (45%)
  • 4 Star:5010 (50%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight and awesome price

posted by hulkhogan1980 on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very great flashlight to use in any kind of situation, like: in your house, when lights are off; in a camp house, with no electricity; but my prefered use is inside the car. If you need to stop at night and do something, this is a really great and u...
    Cons:
    It only accepts one kind of battery that was hard to find here in my country, so i needed to buy it just for the flashlight use.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lamp

posted by japanac027 on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good grip. Well placed o-rings. Endured some rain without problem, didn't test it under a sink or underwater though! Since it runs on a LED, doesn't burn filaments as easily as your typical flashlight.
    Cons:
    Battery is fine, I don't usually get more than 35 minutes out of mine using two 3.6v CR123A rechargeables, make sure you always...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Don't forget to get a bunch of CR123As

posted by Srippa on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good grip. Well placed o-rings. Endured some rain without problem, didn't test it under a sink or underwater though! Since it runs on a LED, doesn't burn filaments as easily as your typical flashlight.
    Cons:
    Battery could last a bit longer, not exactly short lived, but around 30min-1hour. Gets very hot during extended usage.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great and happy

posted by thebigredone on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    light cheap and does what says on the tin. I can't see any problems with it so far.
    Cons:
    I did not read the full details expecting it to take normal Batteries but be warned it does not had to fork out for different s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent EDC light

posted by Leningrad on 04/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an excellent flashlight, compact, bright, and light weight for every day carry (EDC). Can be easily mounted with a standard 1-inch accessory ring and a bit of loctite. I've used this light on both air soft and actual firearms and it stood up fine o...
    Cons:
    The finish is prone to wear, quite a few of the raised surfaces of my light have been worn down to the bare metal. Battery lif...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good incan

posted by mameluco on 12/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. Aluminum reflector. 2. Glass lens. 3. Orings in the correct places. 4. Very bright incan bulb
    Cons:
    1. Not well built as other WF-501B here. 2. Arrived with threads dirt 3. The bulb was mis-aligned, so i had to adjust the bul...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SuperFire Flashlight 9V Black

posted by lobur on 12/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good quality. Solid and underweight. Very bright indoor, I have not tested outdoor (This saturday). Very nice price only 9.71 USD, i'm have two hehe.
    Cons:
    Here in a shop the price of the batteries its many expensive, 2 panasonic cr123a batteries they are more expensive than the fla...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome P60 host

posted by thegnostic on 02/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Came lubricated and o-ringed Easy P60 drop-in, fits nice. Fits 18650 batteries. Stock 9v bulb compatible with 2 16340 protected cells. Very Bright, nice warm beam. Crenelated bezel not overly sharp. Will fit in standard scope rings to be weapon mounte...
    Cons:
    Tailcap is has a strange mushy feel. Can't tailstand. Battery/Batteries rattle in body, even protected 18650.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice light for the price

posted by 300ZXTT on 08/02/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    hard to beat it for the price. with some good rechargeable cr123's, this thing is as bright or brighter than my surefire. glass lens- doesn't distort and melt like my surefire plastic lens has from too much heat. clicky switch - I get tired of the moment...
    Cons:
    the ones I have ordered have not come with an o-ring on the bezel where it threads down holding the bulb assembly in. I have h...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review of Superfire 9V

posted by wCSharp on 10/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pros: - Very solid bezel - My unit's O-rings actually game greased and therefore opening/closing was fantastic - 9V bulb allows for 2 CR123 batteries, unlike most other flashlights - Solid contact between bulb contact and battery contact - The light has a ...
    Cons:
    - The back rubber clicker button feels slightly rigid, however got used to it after a few clicks - The flashlight does get warm...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections