DX  » Community » Reviews » 1500mAh Rechargeable External Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 - Red
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Nice Product

posted by basar150 on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great product, works well. I have not to be worried about the battery of my i-phone anymore. Easy to use just plug and continue. Charges my iPhone 4 from 0 to 80%. Fits perfectly on iphone and protect it well.
    Cons:
    All the buttons are hard to press.The bottom right corner near the charge port gets pretty warm when charging the iPhone.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Weak, but great.

posted by Bonezi2 on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: -Its a great battery pack bundle, works perfectly -Charges my iPhone 4S from 0 to 75% fast -Hold battery for long when 100% -Fits perfectly on iphone -It can full protect when falls
    Cons:
    Cons: - The led buttom is kinda floppy - The on-off switch its a little bit weak and loose. It is a little bit bulky. -The volu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for the value!!!

posted by jmomike on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is just what I expected, great product, works well. I have not to be worried about the battery of my i-phone anymore. Easy to use just plug and play. What you see in the add is right what you get.
    Cons:
    You can't synchronize your i-phone while it is wearing this device as it is offer in the package. Details in finishing are not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great product!

posted by RamonLSilva on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Its a great battery pack bundle, works perfectly -Charges my iPhone 4S from 0 to 75% fast -Hold battery for long when 100% -Fits perfectly on iphone -It can full protect when falls
    Cons:
    - The led buttom is kinda floppy - The on-off switch its a little bit weak and loose. It is a little bit bulky. -The volume but...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One third the price but nine tenths the performance

posted by AaronThul on 06/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    My iPhone 4S finally last all day even with heavy use. This add a lot of protection to the phone
    Cons:
    All the buttons are hard to press due to the plastic bezel being thick. The bottom right corner near the charge port gets prett...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply Amazing

posted by superjonnydude on 05/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The retail price of this case is $80, and it costs $20 on here. -It charges your phone very well. -Amazing build quality, feels like an $80 case. -Looks amazing on iPhone. -Adds very little bulk to the phone for a battery case.
    Cons:
    -The volume and power buttons are a bit hard to press because of the thickness of the case.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by jpsss on 03/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is amazing. It gives you aditional charge to your iphone. You can chose if you want to use your iphone battery or the case battery first. It has a led that shows you the level of charge. It also protects your iphone and it fits perfectly. Also...
    Cons:
    The on-off switch its a little bit weak and loose. It is a little bit bulky. But im ok with that.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections