DX  » Community » Reviews » Premium AV Composite Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 - Black (90CM)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MHL Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

posted by hkhadim on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works and you can stream movies to any TV, old or new plug it in right to the AV input on any TV and you can stream audio and video no prob
    Cons:
    flimsy cable grainy picture, shrunk resolution no 720p support, looks like its a 480 hookup only
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great deal, more than expected

posted by BixyBix on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    well, if i want to buy those 2 cables locally it will cost me more than 30 dollar, thank you DX for the great deal i can use the composite cable and connect my tab to the TV, and import the files from my laptop using the usb i couldnt believe that i can ge...
    Cons:
    no cons so far, but quality can be better, however its good, but they can enhance it more
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable

posted by Rodosre on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, great materials, the "data cable" can be use like a charger cable if you don't have the original ones. And the better, is the price!! This cable is 1/4 cheaper than the "original", A GREAT DEAL!!
    Cons:
    I've had this cable for almost 6moths, and I can tell you, I didn't found any cons versus this cable. They work perfectly, and ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections