DX  » Community » Reviews » 160W Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier MP3 Player for Car/Motorcycle - Blue + Silver (SD/USB)
Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7527 (75%)
  • 4 Star:259 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good device if you're picky about the sound

posted by imvan on 06/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The unit has all features as advertised. Comes with a remote control. Plays many formats. Good construction of device.
    Cons:
    Note: The unit DOES NOT come with a power supply (which sort of surprised me but it was not advertised). I do not think it has...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good receiver

posted by Angeltazma on 04/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good receiver for the money you have. It has incredible power and sound quality is quite good, the bass and treble controls are pretty good and easily adjustable. Connection has to post or to connect an MP3 player or other device you can think through the b...
    Cons:
    The small lights on the front leads come to annoy me a little and you can not disconnect all the time and are changing play of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect replacement

posted by Albertcarrera on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good sounding replacement for your old radio, or to build a portable amplifier with a 12V battery. Includes a remonte controler, a DSP with 5 eq., and a lot of inputs, USB, SD, Aux, Minijack, those from high quality radios.
    Cons:
    It should have a Mid control for the eq, and the real output power is 16W. Also, you should mod it to connect it to your car an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent MP3 Player and Powerful Amplifier

posted by naeemcheema on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This little thing is excellent. Right out of the box it works very well, hooked up to a set of decent speakers and it sounded great, got quite loud and didn't have distortion problems. It is alot easier to utilize than the plain mp3 decoders, everything is ...
    Cons:
    Did not come with a 12v power supply. I knew this before I bought it, and have 12v power supplies, and was using this in a car ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    low price, high quality

posted by jeffn1sh1 on 09/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good power and sound quality. Good for any vehicles or anywhere you would like music/radio. I use it in my garage, along with some old speakers.
    Cons:
    It make a "thump" noise when you first turn on. The LED lights are excessive and bright, but can serve as your "...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small unit big power!

posted by acebluetribal on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This unit is small and compact. Fits perfectly on motorcycle or any other desired space that requires tight fitting. Delivers ample power, in fact I have to upgrade my speakers now! Build strong for such a small unit. Good quality. Front lights move to th...
    Cons:
    Front lights can be distracting at night but you can fix this with black paint to cover the lights or a black tape at night. I ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little aduio device!!

posted by maartenpas on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Best cheap replacement for my broken car headunit!! Great volume and clear sound. easy to use and to install. Probably will order another to built a blockrocker :D It doesn't need any amplification because it has very loud volume. Love the remote!!
    Cons:
    No display for song title.. I knew this before I bought it so I actually can't complain about that...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by likelg on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Very good product!!! + Powerful enough for its small size. Good sound quality! + Very simple to use! + All in one included + FM+USB+SD Card+2 audio in for mp3 and computer/dvd (more powerfull devices)! + All working great! + Not heating at all!
    Cons:
    - Price could be lower. 15-17 USD would be great! - No power supply included. - The remote control is working only if directe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    `Perfect car radio & music player

posted by danideca on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It outside is made of aluminum so it's light and compact. Have enough power, if you connect it to a good equipment . Can use it with remote or not. Easy connection.
    Cons:
    My car does not have that plug for 12V so I had to buy one and install it. The antenna doesn't looks great inside the car.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly good device!

posted by vasod on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When I unpacked it I was worried, but when I turned it on I was thrilled. Small dimensions of the device, strong and pure tone, a lot of useful functions that make it instantly fall in love. Works fine and does not overheat.
    Cons:
    On my amplifier potentiometers are slightly rustled so I had to clean them. Led lights are too strong and are often not in the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections