DX  » Community » Reviews » NF-8426Y Flood-to-Throw Zooming 1-Mode 60-Lumen 3W LED Flashlight Camping Lamp w/ Strap (1 x AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
The perfect camping tool – NF-8426Y Flood-to-Throw Zooming 1-Mode 60-Lumen 3W LED Flashlight Camping Lamp w/ Strap (1 x AA) Reviews

posted by madsnake85 on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
+ Very low price for that product + it takes one AA battery and for that it is very lightweighted and can be hooked almost everywhere + the lantern is perfect for reading in your tent, the light is smooth and doesn't irritate your eyes + you can use it as a flashlight too
Cons:
- i am not sure that this is a real con, but if you use it as a flashlight it is not very good, the light is dimm and the zoom is not particulary good - the build quality is not perfect, but it is sturdy enough. For that price i don't think this is a con.
Other:
Despite the con that i wrote for the flashlight it is perfect for your camping trip. If you can, combine it with something stronger (like something with 2x18650) and your camping trip will be flawless. I bought that for a camping lamp, not for a flashlight and i am very happy with my purchase.
Bottomline:
I have the light for a few months now and i have used it on three camping trips. So far it has been perfect for the job. Totally recomended.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections