DX  » Community » Reviews » NF-CK66B CREE Q3 WC 3-Mode 180-Lumen LED Flashlight Camping Lamp w/ Strap (1 x 18650 / 1 x 17670)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Universal flashlight – NF-CK66B CREE Q3 WC 3-Mode 180-Lumen LED Flashlight Camping Lamp w/ Strap (1 x 18650 / 1 x 17670) Reviews

posted by AndMok on 07/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Because of smooth reflector it can be used for reading ang general use without any chance to blind your friends at night Smooth reflector is the only thing that caused me to buy this flashlight works fine with one battery 18650 about 140-150 lumens without special reflector has wide beam, becomes small without smooth reflector it is quite enought for camping needs can be placed on the table, or hanged over the table and does not blind your eyes, so you can easily play cards or have a drink low mode is perfect for resting and talking at night, if you want to play cards or whatever just change the mode smooth reflector is plastic, but it is definitly the plus, it is already has scrachers, becomes more smooth)
Cons:
plastic reflector for such a high price cant say if i can change the bulb
Other:
Bottomline:
VERY UNIVERSAL i am going to buy more of these flashlights for my friends Perfect for fishing\camping so you dont need two flash lights smooth for table and with beam for lighting nearby places

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections