• Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great batteries at a great price – Panasonic CR2 5-Pack Reviews

posted by thekanester on 03/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The batteries are really cheap for what they are. It works out at around 70p each for individually-packaged branded batteries. The supermarkets around here are selling these for upwards of £3, so this represents a real good saving. The voltage of each one was above 3v, so they have arrived with a full charge. As I mentioned, they are individually packaged so theyre's no chance of them shorting out against each other.
Cons:
No cons whatsoever at this price. You won't find these cheaper in the UK, so do yourself a favour and give DX your business.
Other:
I bought these for the DX 200 red laser and now I see the form-factor, I like how dinky they are, so I'll probably buy some CR2 torches for my burgeoning collection. I've also ordered some rechargable CR2 batteries + charger. I'd been a convert to CR123a and more recently 18650 batteries, but these little suckers offer a decent capacity at a fantastically small size. Will be looking to get a Q5 CR2 flashlight now.
Bottomline:
As I mentioned earlier. Give DX your money and buy lots of these batteries - you will not find them any cheaper!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections