Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:292 (29%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says

posted by Gnappster on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It sucks wait pretty well. The LED make any case look cooler. Its not particularly noisy.
    Cons:
    Its not particularly quiet either. It doesnt suck as much air as it says it does. Its just like any other normal case fan.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good fan

posted by dam1r on 02/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The fan moves good amounts of air. It spins fast, a bit noisy but ok. Leds are good, one of them failed after some time but that is not really a problem for me. Since my pc is under my legs. It lights up only one side of my table. I think that i will buy m...
    Cons:
    Noisy, but with a speed controller you can make it quiter. And it still moves good amounts of air.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Goooood!!!

posted by giangi93 on 09/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The price :is very low, in italy this type of fan costs about 6-7 euros. -The power: the description say that it's 5 time more powerful then normal fan, i think it's not 5x, but at leat 3 or 4 times more powerful then the other that i've got near it -The c...
    Cons:
    There isn't any screw, i have fixed them with some screw that is not perfect and the fan moves a bit.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful fan

posted by audio_soul on 06/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to install if you have opened up a computer before. The lights give the computer a warm feeling to look at.
    Cons:
    This item is really really loud, but if you combine with it the fan speed controller. I believe that I bought this one : http:/...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loud, Cheap, Pushes a lot of air!

posted by RyuNoKage on 04/27/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This thing pushes a LOT of air! I mean A LOT! I was surprised by how much air it was pushing compared to the run of the mill 80mm fans, although it's not one of the best. I ordered mine and sent a request to have all of mine come with Blue LEDs, and I have ...
    Cons:
    This thing is LOUD! I mean, I can hear them over my Z-5300e's, my friends talking, everything! I can hear these things once I e...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case fan, It is worth it.

posted by Exton on 10/15/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Great looking case fan with 4 color LED lights - Good for making your PC look good, and is great for PCs with side windows. - The case fan makes my PCs motherboard temperature a bit more cooler than my previous case fan.
    Cons:
    - No screws are provided, you must use your existing ones to connect this fan to your PC. - Orange LED is not brighter than the...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    love the led

posted by ILLEGALWARRIOR on 09/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    well it is very quiet and has four different LED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they are very bright as you can see from the pictures i uploaded ................................................................................................................................
    Cons:
    doesnt come with any screw and mine is still seating next to my pc as i dont have screws for it. ................................
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections