DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra Bright Blue Lights LED Luminescent Shoelace (1 x CR2032/Pair)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1007 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ----ESPAÑOL--- Especial fotografia nocturna

posted by marmota1972 on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Esto es un artilugio que puede servir para muchas cosas. Concretamente como accesorios para fotografía nocturna. Exactamente lightpainting. Yo los uso no solo como cordones de color azul, sino como collar o otras cosas
    Cons:
    No ilumina como pensaba, sino un poquito menos. Ademas uno de ellos tiene menos intensidad, aunque puede ser porque tenga la ba...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by Aikirob on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are amazing they are well built and easy to use, extremely bright at night and most of all they are fun, I will be ordering more of these in different colors.
    Cons:
    where the plastic lace goes into the unit needs another lock system because it keeps falling out on its own, other then that it...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I use them for my longboard

posted by iamtalkingstick on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Cheap and it comes in a pack of 2 (pair) - light weight - flexible - I stuck these under my longboard so when I go for a cruise at night, cars can see me - they look super cool and have several functions on them (regular glow, flashing and a high speed bl...
    Cons:
    - thing really except sometimes they turn off due to the impact when I do tricks
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super awesome shoelaces

posted by Myzelf on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These sholaces are truely aweome, i've had them for a while now and everytime i wear them random people will come up to me and say stuf like: wow those are great! Where can i get those?. They're really cheap mine haven't broken yet great conversationstarters
    Cons:
    Absolutely none, my batteries haven't even run out yet dispite wearing them a dozen times
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LED laces

posted by TOMABENA on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice, stylish. Suitable for various events and parties, the blue color is very nice, has 3 types - light, flashing and blinking slowly price is good I recommend to buy, I bought more of them, and I gave as a gift
    Cons:
    I did not notice any disadvantages, operate on 100 percent.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blue leds equals awesomeness!

posted by jilleberends on 03/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very very very very stylish - Haven't seen anyone out there with these laces - Great for parties/raves - Blue is very bright
    Cons:
    None that I know of at the moment. Maybe the only con is the fact that they are not true laces and a bit hard to get tight.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super COOOOOOOOL!!!!

posted by Penguin81go on 09/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool!! Wore this shoelace and went to fun fairs and summer estivals, and so many people looked on my feet. Very asy to install.
    Cons:
    The locking lever is too stiff and if I force to lock, it will never open again, or will break. So Iuse this without locking th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections