DX  » Community » Reviews » Cars McQueen Toy with Moving Eyes and Sounds - Red (3 x AA)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surreal

posted by kaminokorto on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the car is very similar to the one in the movie. has many features such as an electronic engine, its eyes move as well as its mouth. My son loves the movie so he could not be more enthusiastic about the lightning Mcqueen.
    Cons:
    Wheels are very fragile, and have no center metal axe, they stand on a plastic stick that comes out of the carrocery. Batterie...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for kids, too noisy

posted by Tolonja on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Excellent toy for my child. *Easy to use. *Quite exactly as the character. *Excellent for present. *Excellent delivery.
    Cons:
    *Too noisy, after 20 minutes continues working you would like to cut off the cable that control the music. *Mine came broken in...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Otimo custo X benefício

posted by serrano1205 on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    O brinquedo é bastante bom em relação ao seu preço, tem potencial, é envolvente, relaciona som, movimento e diversão. Otima opção para o natal, ou aniversário, entrega super rápida, aconselho usar o Track nu...
    Cons:
    A embalagem é FRACA, passando uma imagem de pirata mesmo, qualidade inferior. No entanto o preço já é bem s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Noisy car that break

posted by Rembob2 on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Great looking toy that really appeals to the imagination of child. + Does a lot of different things (sound, lights, movement of eyes, bumper, mirrors).
    Cons:
    - Quality is not toddler proof. - Quality is not postal package proof either. - Makes a LOT of noise. Mommy doesn't like that....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Had high hopes

posted by Donk33 on 08/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Comes packages well and when opend it looks great. Kids loved it and we laughed. Music, movements, colors, really great stuff.
    Cons:
    I would have recommended it greatly but my 2 year old picked it up the first night and drove it over the ground by hand. The pl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Fun Toy for young children under 3 y/o.

posted by Kadorna on 07/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice Fun Toy for children under 3 y/o. Parents will hate the song and probably will remove the batteries after a few minutes. LOL. Every part of the toy moves independently. THe review mirrors move as ears. The mouth opens and closes and the eyes move too....
    Cons:
    Low build quality. The wheels broke a couple of days after using the toy. The wheels do not roll. If children want to play with...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i laughed

posted by Sesshomaru on 09/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This car is really funny, i looked at it run and bump, and i actually laughed when it moved it's mirrors like if they were ears. Mine came with the song no limits from 2 UNLIMITED, very loud and funny. Moves it eyes and teeths with the song.
    Cons:
    The box came totally crushed, but maybe it's the local mail, but keep in mind if you are going to give it as a gift. i really c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toy!

posted by andregcg on 07/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great toy, funny music, everything moves, the mirrors (looks like his ears) the mouth, eyes move to both sides and close, a lot of lights, moves like crazy and when it hits a wall it goes back the other way. Very funny toy, kids will love it. Buil...
    Cons:
    Only the box that came all messed up, but I think it was the mail service of my country that messed up with it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections