DX  » Community » Reviews » Dual-USB 5000mAh Rechargeable External Battery w/ Adapters for Cell Phone/MP3/MP4 + More - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1007 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Outdoor smartphone friend

posted by Berre on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    2 Outputs, one 500mA and one 1000mA. So you can charge 2 items at the same time. Good buildquality, durable. Used it in al sorts of conditions (snow, rain, dust) even dropped a few times and it still works. Power level is indicated with three blue leds (...
    Cons:
    No usb charger included for the price. Its a bit less then 5000mAh.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LOVE it!

posted by Lysfisken on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Is well built, okey, its plastic, but some plastic thing you just feel thats its **, this is NOT ** built You get several contacs with it, i dont use it, but i could be good to have... :) Two usb, havent tried both yet
    Cons:
    It take long time to load, but nothing thats not written on dx.com. Just but it on during the night, and your good It seems th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy for long trips!

posted by FreeDummy on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great capacity for the price When turned on, the 3 LEDs indicate power level (1/3rd, 2/3rd, Full) 1A output is nice to have (but I don't have any high-draw devices so I haven't actually been able to test that yet...) Fit and finish of the device is clean
    Cons:
    After plugging in my phone, and NOT turning the battery pack ON with the silver button (blue LEDs indicate that it is ON) I act...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great chice

posted by Staletic on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, easy to use, standard USB connectors, 5.000mA capacity! Power button, two outputs (500mA & 1.000mA)
    Cons:
    I really can not find any. Design is a bit old-fashioned, roundered corners, glossy plastic... but hay... it works really great!
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by fotrik on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Perfect build quality. - Two output ports. - High current port charges the phone really fast.
    Cons:
    - Lower than declared capacity, even lower shan SKU 40210, I measured the capacity just above 3000 mAh but the much higher curr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by nikolajri on 11/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Build quality is very good. You can charge two devices at same time. Battery charge my htc desire very well. Has connections for different phones, and for anything charging from USB. USB cable and included adapters is like universal portable charger. It ha...
    Cons:
    No charger, but not expected so it is just a suggestion :) Size is little big but its ok. Cables quality is not so great but y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Owned Many - Terrific Item - Excellent Value

posted by Zeksam on 09/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I've owned many external batteries. This one has a very nice built quality. Like that I can charge from 2 ports. Especially when one port's output is 1000 ma and the other is 500 ma. I like the button on/off switch, it seems solid not easily accidentally...
    Cons:
    The chargin adapters that ship with the external battery are of little use. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER. YOU CAN USE ALL YOUR OWN CHA...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections