Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:477 (47%)
  • 4 Star:538 (53%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    summer essential

posted by dadeeb on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Delivers enough air to keep your head cool while working a computer, despite its tiny size. Can be used with any client or computer because USB powered. Built strong, with a cage and feet made of metal.
    Cons:
    Makes a whirring noise, but it's not too bad, it's about the same level as an electric car window. Does not have high - low fan...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super little fan

posted by whidzee on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a superb little fan. I have it on my desk at work and its just fantastic. super simple operation. its quiet (well I cant hear it in my busy office) The strength is just right for me. The tilt is stiff enough so that it stays where you point it.
    Cons:
    its a great little product maybe it could use a half strength switch, rather than just off or full blast. but thats only a supe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and captivating gadget Just love it!

posted by T1r4n0 on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very Cheap, beautifull, powerfull and charming Coolin Fan, it's very silent and usefull. the fan is very strong for a usb thing. I use it for a 5 ~ 8 hours/day and still working.
    Cons:
    None, it's just percect for a hot day. won't disappoint you.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So far, the best USB fan i've seen

posted by darthjee on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Very powerfull wind -Metal cage is very resistent -Metal blades -Surdy in all ways -Very silent (not ninja silent)
    Cons:
    Can't tell how much power it drain from the computer, so i can't really evaluate it Aside from the only problem i coul'd think...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Honest

posted by cocoon on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This product is very quiet, flexible - allows several applications, small enough to use in almost any place, economic (has a low energy use: source is USB, 5 volts).
    Cons:
    Could have a speed controller. No more cons identified.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultimate summer gaming fan

posted by bazottie on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Useful small fan that is perfect for when you're getting hot while behind your computer or when your computer gets really hot. Also when chilling out with friends it really makes the air a lot cooler.
    Cons:
    Loud noise because the blades don't cut that seamlessly and the housing is a bit roughly put together. Also the cable is pretty...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good prduct

posted by jjuncal on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Makes a lot of wind with its aluminum propellers. Delivery was really fast and safe, even though for Brazil. I was very pleased and recommend everyone to buy this product. is a very beautiful and great quality. is not plastic but iron.
    Cons:
    a little heavy to carry.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by tisnes23 on 12/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its USB plugged in i think it is awesome for desks/cubes at large offices or whatever office.- it comes in a box with the cable and has a turn off turn on button behind
    Cons:
    maybe it is smaller than it looks - like i said, especial for desk jobs.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product!

posted by DJPANKY on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This Product works fine. Made out of good mats (hard metal instead of plastic) The fan wind is average, not to strong, nor to weak. Useful on-off switch so you dont have to plug and unplug it all the time.
    Cons:
    It makes a little noise, but totally bareable. the cable could be a little longer.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very quiet and superb quality

posted by Cleberson on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very silent, the only sound you hear is from the vibration on the table. The bearings make almost no sound at all. -build quality is incredible. I was expecting a much lower quality product. It's all made of steel and the blade are really made of aluminum,...
    Cons:
    the rubbers on the base are not fixed, they slide around. They could be glued to a fixed position. No other cons.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections