DX  » Community » Reviews » 1000-1500 MCD 5mm Red LED Emitters (10-Pack)
Sort by:
31 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8727 (87%)
  • 4 Star:103 (10%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent purchase

posted by bruno320 on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are beautiful and very bright, even if it is in an iluminated room. The price is very good, since with the same amount of money I would be able to buy just two or three red leds where I live
    Cons:
    Nothing that I could think of. I couldn't test the durability but i think it will not be a problem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good LED! Price+Quality

posted by renanpontez on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    They're very bright! Received all 10 on the pack. Calculate them as 1.8V and 20mA. Tested at a USB port and used 220R for the resistor. Worked very fine and very bright. Look at the pictures, I've taken one!
    Cons:
    There are really no cons, except for the fact that I bought two of those packs (1 red + 1 blue) and I couldn't recognize wich o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They look perfect!

posted by Alexisgm on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    They have came with a protective bag as always so there isn't any damaged and that's great. They are very useful if you do DIY projects. None of them was broken so the delivery was perfect and the shipping was one of the faster since I bought here.
    Cons:
    None I can think of. The delivery was perfect. I think this time was the festest delivery
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I ordered this again

posted by Konan89 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright, worked at (I tested between 1.8v and 5 using a 220ohm resistor). Not a single one failed me. I used it for testing my micro controller outputs.
    Cons:
    None really. They come piled in a little plastic baggie, so the leads may be a little bent, but there is no problem
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by AlexXx7456 on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright, worked at (I tested between 1.8v and 5 using a 220ohm resistor). Not a single one failed me. I used it for testing my microcontroller outputs.
    Cons:
    The terminals are reversed (anode & cathode). So if you get them and they don't work, reverse the terminals and they will w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by Konan89 on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Comes packed separately. Also the legs are very good and solder easily, the intensity is OK. I use them at about 20 mA and they don't burn or die fast.
    Cons:
    None really. They come piled in a little plastic baggie, so the leads may be a little bent, but there is no problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Generic component

posted by bunnybonga on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Comes packed separately. Also the legs are very good and solder easily, the intensity is OK. I use them at about 20 mA and they don't burn or die fast.
    Cons:
    Weren't in stock and had to wait +1 month before shipment. If i compare the intensity with some similar leds from a local store...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good LEDs

posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - cheap - clear plastic - nearly all of them are working - wide angle - really bright - no legs of the LEDs were bent
    Cons:
    None really. They come piled in a little plastic baggie, so the leads may be a little bent, but there is no problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good leds

posted by enriquemeira on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - cheap - clear plastic - nearly all of them are working - wide angle - really bright - no legs of the LEDs were bent
    Cons:
    As i said, these leds are nice for using with the arduino and for making some lights. Christmas is coming and i think these wil...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Red Led

posted by thegianny on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very very bright, very very cheap, comes in a very good package that protect it against impact. All the 10 arrived and were working. They came with a inner package also, that is good for keeping them separated from others in you stock.
    Cons:
    None i can think of. They are well put, cheap and fast shipped. You can not ask for more than that.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections