DX  » Community » Reviews » 8000+ mcd 5mm Green LED Emitters (10-Pack)
Sort by:
34 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9131 (91%)
  • 4 Star:93 (9%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LEDs a granel

posted by Paroniric on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Como casi todo lo que se vende por aquí, el precio es definitivamente el mayor atractivo de estos leds, que en una tienda local cuestan de 5 a 10 veces el precio que se paga aquí
    Cons:
    Quizás podían venir mejor embalados, y no en una bolsita de plástico que rompí al abrir el sobre del env...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright green leds for a excelent price!

posted by eliasfb on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright green leds. Very cheap for the quality. It cost about 5 times in my town. What else can I say? They are leds, green leds. Great quality. Great brightness. Great green light. Crystal clear leds. Narrow focus. Great for DIY projects. Very well pac...
    Cons:
    The only con is the fact that they are not the same green hue. Some are a little bit lighter and some are a little bit more dar...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and simple LEDs

posted by ChrSch on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - cheap - clear plastic - nearly all of them are working - wide angle - really bright - no legs of the LEDs were bent
    Cons:
    - not very homogeneous throughout the packages, some are brighter than others or have a slightly different shade of green - a f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice quality.

posted by 1Roddy on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality, all LEDs seem to be of uniform brightness when checked visually. leads were straight and clean. Easy to solder.
    Cons:
    None, as noted above, good quality easy to use. I only wish I had purchased more
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome green LED

posted by Monowcz on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is nice green led light for DIY. On 2,8 volts lights great at sunlight. Very easy to use and its cheaper than in my country. Comes in month in nice package as always :) and all 10 was working, ill certainly buy more. So i think its good buy if you want...
    Cons:
    No cons, maybe it can be little cheaper, but its cheaper than here :) so i am satisfied.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bright LEDs

posted by slash43 on 12/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These LEDs are bright and easy to use. Visible at bright sunlight at 3.3 V (at 20 mA current). Cheaper than in local shops
    Cons:
    1 of 20 appeared to be burned out after soldering, but maybe I've overheated it. It is not a problem anyway, because they're cheap
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bright leds

posted by elomy2010 on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is a great product and is so cheap!! the LEDS are very bright, have a nice green colour to them, the leads are thin and pre tinned making them easy to solder
    Cons:
    The shape of light isn't the best possible. But for this price i didnt expect it either. No cons really. Missing datasheet, inf...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must buy if you need green bright leds!

posted by PsyMonkey on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very very bright, very very cheap, comes in a very good package that protect it against impact. All the 10 arrived and were working.
    Cons:
    They arrived in a good package but without the inner small pack as other leds that i've bought came with, but big deal.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Couldn't be better!

posted by mariozitow on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These emitters are very very bright and perfect for home projects. Awesome price; your local stores sure would charge you twice this price for half the quantity. These LEDs are very bright; they may not be good for some purposes, but are excellent for inte...
    Cons:
    The price could be cheaper for larger packs; like 25 or 50 pieces.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by AlexColb on 05/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - They are extremely handy to have around - The quality is good, and all of the ten worked very well - They are very bright - The LEDs are clear, in other words the color is generated inside the actual diode
    Cons:
    None really. They have all worked (up till now at least).
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections