Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6513 (65%)
  • 4 Star:357 (35%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you want to have liquid fuel stove - buy this one

posted by zazinet on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Build quality - good enough. Just a couple of misperfections at stove body came from molding issues. But, anyway, everything works OK. It is very lightweight. Even lighter than my gas stove (Covea made). I did not try it with diesel, but with gasoline it wo...
    Cons:
    1) Connection assembly between the pump and fuel stop-** is rather complecated and made of plastic. As I mentioned above, every...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice stove

posted by cristianvi4 on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price and good quality.Work as well as one that costs three times as much.I try to use biodiesel and it seems that seals withstand.For me it worked every time even in adverse weather conditions.Very useful stove
    Cons:
    Nice but a bit noisy.Preheat pipe limit your ability to use different silent caps.For the same reason it is quite inconvenient ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2 weeks in Africa

posted by beveik on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    decent quality metal construction of stove, small, takes little space, has extra parts and tools for maintenance included. It's a bit hard to say anything objective since this was my first portable stove, but i could cook, boil my water for two weeks with m...
    Cons:
    that metal wire which was meant for cleaning the heating pipe. It jammed and i couldn't take it out so the fuel could't get thr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by lavsann on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good product. For the price the quality is awesome. Similar 3 letter brand item can cost you over 100 USd. This one is the bang for the BUCK. Do not hesitate Buy it without second thoughts. Has a lots of firepower. Can burn any fuel. Works under any condict...
    Cons:
    none. Happy with the product and with Dx
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap sturdy stove

posted by renejose2012 on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap and strongly built. Able to burn unleaded gas, kerosene, butane, and diesel. I use it to boil 10 liters of water and cook rice(with much fiddling and adjustments) almost everyday for a month. I've already dismantled the stove and cleaned the gas...
    Cons:
    After using the stove for 3 weeks the pump began to leak between the aluminum pump housing and the threaded plastic plug but i ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely good value for money

posted by kipsus on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Rugged, well thought out structure. Includes a nice pouch, a multi-tool and some spare parts. Easy to use, very stable in operation.
    Cons:
    The multi-tool is not very good, does not fit the nuts very well. I would suggest getting a cheap, small wrench for the critica...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool for this price

posted by g0dless on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    All are good. I use it with gas only. without liquid fuel bottle its have a minimal weight. I think it is the best choice for long traveling. One of the reasons to buy this model - the hose. The stove are fixed on the ground. Also you can heat up the bottle...
    Cons:
    At the end of the hose near ballon the fixing is not good. But it is not fatal - it is for insurance only.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great value stove

posted by jrita on 06/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Let me begin by saying this stove is the best i have. Burns gasoline , diesel, kerosene the supplied multitool is adequate Burner has a rugged feel, seems pretty strong, pre-heat tube is strongly attached Wide range of power available, from a defening roa...
    Cons:
    Roars like an airplane turbine puts a stong hydrocarbon stench everywhere it touches, (bags, hands ) lacks pressure release va...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well done outdoor cooking solution

posted by 4ngry on 06/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well-done stove and bottle with durable metal pump. Extremely easy ignition (compared even to much more expensive brands) and support. Strong construction allows you to boil even a pail of water. With a special pan, like n-power from primus you can boil 2 l...
    Cons:
    My one were leaking in the place where pipe connects to stove. Also metal bottle leg were broken during usage, but this is no p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good multifuel stove

posted by jrita on 05/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Being a multifuel stove is of particular importance to many outdoorsy people, Tried butane/propane and 95 gas and the burn is powerfull and steady after about a minute of so, with lots of power and control for your outdoor cockin'/snowmeltin' Multitool prov...
    Cons:
    Like any other multifuel stove, special care should be taken when using standard gasoline, nevermind tolerating the stench r...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections