DX  » Community » Reviews » 1500-2000 MCD 5mm Blue LED Emitters (10-Pack)
Sort by:
53 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7942 (79%)
  • 4 Star:2111 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright quality leds.

posted by logifin on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright leds if compared to their size. All leds inside the package were fully working no twisted legs or dead ones.
    Cons:
    Nothing at all. Maybe little lower price or bigger amount of leds.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty bright!

posted by sandalian on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap and insanely bright. I can use them for building my own growing light. It's cheaper than buying LED lights from local electronic store. Shipping time approximately 3-4 weeks, not a big deal because I only have spare time on weekends. Now I'm...
    Cons:
    None, seriously none.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It has a bright blue color very pretty, For a very good price

posted by Amauri77A on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price these leds is very good! All 10 LEDs work perfectly with a low current consumption. Work with 3 volts, but you can use a regulator lm3940 transforming 8 - 24 Volts to 3.3 Volts without problem and use the LEDs in the car battery that has a 12 - 14...
    Cons:
    They could be slightly brighter. but beyond that, nothing yet...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY GOOD AND BRIGHT LEDS!

posted by renanpontez on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    They're very bright! Received all 10 on the pack. Calculate them as 1.8V and 20mA. Tested at a USB port and used 220R for the resistor. Worked very fine and very bright. Look at the pictures, I've taken one!
    Cons:
    There are really no cons, except for the fact that I bought two of those packs (1 red + 1 blue) and I couldn't recognize wich o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product has arrived in good condition and works perfectly

posted by rbnrevolution on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They look really good good light high Brightness good presentation and delivery.
    Cons:
    none at all, are working properly, have arrived without any blow or zest, and light up really well. not hesitate a moment to bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful, bright, and cheap.

posted by AustinClark on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright, efficient, and cheap. Coupled with their red equivalent (Which can also be found on this site) they produce a magnificent purple glow (I used a piece of paper as a diffuser.
    Cons:
    Very directional, not great for use in digital electronics (though they will work alright for it). Harder to see from an angle,...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and bright LED-lights

posted by DaanWielens on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These LED-lights are very bright. All of the LEDs do work, none of them was broken. The legs of the LEDs are strong enough for normal use. All LEDs came with 'straight' (not bent) legs.
    Cons:
    I haven't experienced any trouble with these LEDs. Some may say that the legs are not quite strong, but when you handle the LED...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, Led's

posted by Josh101 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    All worked, they have a nice color, and were all intact. They operate well at 20ma - 30ma and at the rated voltage. They all work and are well... blue LED's, simple easy to use.
    Cons:
    No cons,
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Leds, cheap leds!

posted by eliasfb on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright blue leds. Very cheap for the quality. It cost about 5 times in my town. What else can I say? They are leds, blue leds. Great quality. Great brightness. Great blue light. Crystal clear leds. Narrow focus. Great for DIY projects. Very well packag...
    Cons:
    The only con is the fact that they are not the same blue hue. Some are a little bit lighter and some are a little bit more dark...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Clear blue power

posted by bunnybonga on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I used about 100 of them in a score board, so had to solder a lot of them. They give enough intensity and also the angle if fine. They come packaged so good you could throw them of a building without damaging it!
    Cons:
    I had laying some of them from an order a month ago but when hooking them up parallel I noticed it were 2 diffrent batches with...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections