Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by Konan89 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am a basketball referee and I needed a good whistle for my matches. I bought 10 of them so I can resell them and i did fast...
    Cons:
    There is really a print on one side of the whistle, maybe you don't like this. You can order black, this is the "normal&qu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good pealess whistle

posted by dqtran on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - This pealess whistle is a copy of the authentic Fox 40 Classic pealess whistle, which is a good whistle - Being pealess, doesn't have the typical problems found in regular pea whistles - Sounds exactly like the real Fox 40 - Is as loud as the real Fox...
    Cons:
    - Has a cheaper feel to it compared to a real Fox 40 Classic whistle, but this doesn't affect its performance in any way
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Same as in Canada -- better price

posted by PolishHammer on 01/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The whistle is of Canadian design, and has the durability of the same one purchased for $15 in local stores. When used it is very loud similar to those used by referees on professional field sports. Can also be used in very cold or hot conditions since ther...
    Cons:
    The little metal ring came scuffed when i got mine, but still held up for one season without problem.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections