Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- It looks ok from afar
- The Playbook is strapped in tightly and protected from light bumps and scratches
- Since it's relatively inexpensive and polyurethane, you can beat it up without much worry.
- Camera hole lines up nicely so it doesn't bugger up your photos
- 3 positions to hold your playbook: flat, low angle and steep angle.
- As the other reviewer said, it uses 4 straps in the corners to keep it in place. That bugs me a little since the playbook shifts a little bit as you use it.
- Quality is mediocre at best, but since it's under $10 - you get what you pay for.
- Durability is questionable - water tends to wipe off easily, but the material is thin and will most likely wear quickly
- It smells like plastic when you get it... but the smell will go away in a week or so
$10... just get it. This is the cheapest case on the market. The next step up costs more than 4.5x more.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.