DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.8" LCD High Precision Digital LCD Thermometer and Hygrometr (1 x AAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great temp and humidity meter - Confirmed High precision – 2.8" LCD High Precision Digital LCD Thermometer and Hygrometr (1 x AAA) Reviews

posted by chrisal on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
* Excelent precision/accuracy! Thats the best of this device as it´s description says! (read below) * Records maximum and minimum readings taken from last memory reset * Small and lightweight (seems larger in picture) * Only one AAA batteery * Excelent price for it´s precision About the precision - How I tested: I compared to a calibrated Ambient Weather WS1171 station and a traditional 0-150C mercury thermomether the temperature shows 3% error and the humidity compared to Ambient Wheather shows 2% error. Impressive acuracy!
Cons:
From this range of price? Are you kidding? NONE!
Other:
- It has a funny health indicator (a little smiley face at left side of humidity reading) that shows if the humidity is adequate (happy) or not (sad).
Bottomline:
If you need precision in measuring temp and humity, this device is for you. It wont disappoint you. In this one, you can trust. And also, you wont get a precise device like this in lower price! This one mine will be used to control the air conditioning in a audio equipment room.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections