DX  » Community » Reviews » 12V 6000mAh Rechargeable Portable Emergency Power Li-ion Battery
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    12V 6000mAh Rechargeable Portable Emergency Power Li-ion Battery

posted by djcottje on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The voltage is perfect for bigger projects. You can use it to power led strips for a limited period of time. I used it to power a mobile radio system, witch needed to work for four days.
    Cons:
    Does not contain a USB port, you need to convert it yourself. (there are other battery packs witch have that) Not easy to disma...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Multiuse battery

posted by Cassiops on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    All things pro because it battery solve my problem. Now, I can watch sattelite TV in camping. I build one dockstation for sattelite tv and my power supply it is the battery. It is very light e small. Excuse my english.
    Cons:
    The charger have low capacity compared at the battery. I need of two days for full load of the battery.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    powerful battery

posted by fuse314 on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    compact housing, powerful battery, dedicated power switch, complete package including charger adapter and power cable. I use this to power electonics projects like wearable LED and EL light shows and portable chargers for camera batteries.
    Cons:
    Voltage is usually a little below 12V, Internal Batteries cannot be replaced, Power indicator is quite bright, price is a littl...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good. Recommended.

posted by vfranck on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I received the battery and am running into a central alarm. It's working 100%. Recommend its use. It is very compact and has great capacity energy storage. The installation of the same is very easy and practical. It features LED charge indicator. Sufficient...
    Cons:
    One of the problems is its cost, but worth it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worked out of the box

posted by pss2010 on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Worked with my BT speakers that uses 12 volts since they didnt have internal battery should work with other devices seems to have enough power to drive the speakers loud and will last many hours of them
    Cons:
    Cant charge and tap off power at the same time is not made to be opened and replace batteries when they fail takes a while to c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by janbot99 on 03/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - good enclosure - cheap - complete: A charger and one extra cable to connect it to your device. - shipping from DX to the Netherlands in 20 days.
    Cons:
    - the enclosure is strong and finished but can't disassemble to mount it for example. - can't charge and connect a device on th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super battery!

posted by Mahone1993 on 02/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    battery is really great! very strong, and everything gets going, has a very dopbrou stamina, good is that the switch has its own ...
    Cons:
    too expensive, here in the Czech Republic can get for this price aji 20A battery, just in proportion to the size there is this ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Longest lasting battery

posted by bestenemy on 07/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Straight to the point design with nothing extra. Nice and compact.
    Cons:
    Battery takes about 30 hours to charge fully due to large capacity. The power adapter is rated at 350mA and since the battery i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections