DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Clip-on Pedometer with Body Fat Analyzer - Color Assorted (1 x LR1130)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very helpful thing to have

posted by CoconutGlitter on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the black lettering on the screen is nice and sharp. it's easy to set up since the instructions are very clear and well translated. it feels well made and sturdy. and as far I know it's accurate in terms of mileage because you can input stride length and al...
    Cons:
    doesn't "analyze" body fat. you can input your weight but that's not the same thing. the clip is very strong but I ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little meter!

posted by Gryzor on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -It's surprisingly well-made -It looks really slick and nice -Small size, big display -Has a strong clip -Seems accurate enough, though I didn't really give it a long test. -mine came in a nice,yellow-green-brown colour, not the pink one pictured here.
    Cons:
    I bought this for my father in law. While it's pretty straightforward for me, it's not that simple for him to setup
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value

posted by forozco on 06/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The built quality is very good, looks great and it'svery easy to read. You can set up it in only two steps. Instructions are in english, and chinese. But you don't need to read, it is very very easy. I use it to close to 10km range, and compare with google ...
    Cons:
    None at all. Maybe in future can put on it a heart monitor.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections