Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:678 (67%)
  • 4 Star:334 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality and Great Protection

posted by LydKch on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I initially thought that this TPU Back Cover is a hard piece of plastic but am pleasantly surprised that it is actually flexible and bendable! The back cover comes in a non-slipped texture making it great for rugged use and you can be sure that the back of ...
    Cons:
    There are some excess plastics around but they are too minute to be of a concern to me at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

posted by thiagohenriquet on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Easy application, has an awesome fit, straights have holes in places that are needed. I recommend! Easy application, has an awesome fit, straights have holes in places that are needed. I recommend!
    Cons:
    nothing! is an excellent product, fits perfectly on iPad 2, your stuff is very good, does not slip and can still be put the sma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits perfectly

posted by ma2marco on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to apply, fits perfectly to an iPad 2. Rough and strong material. Easy access to all buttons and other functionalities (camera, speaker etc.) Fácil de instalar, encaixa perfeitamente em um iPad 2. Material forte e resistente. Fácil acesso a ...
    Cons:
    A few plastic leftovers at cutouts, must be trimmed before install. Algumas rebarbas de plástico nas emendas, devem ser a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thoughts about the case

posted by SaMarium on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it is made for. It fits the gadget perfectly. Cut holes for camera, SD cards and other plug-in devices are in the right place. The cover looks to be build of good materials.
    Cons:
    There were some sharp corners that annoyed me so much. But I managed to cut them with sharo knife and no other cons were found ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect choice !!!!

posted by Geanz on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Easy to use - Fits perfect - Have access to all functions - Very good material - Looks very nice and clear - Protect iPad from scratches, if used with invisible shield i think iPad will be undesctructable :O
    Cons:
    - Some of leftover plastics at cutouts, can be trimmed but doesnt affect use. - No more cons
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects well the ipad

posted by arjanotten on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to apply. Good anti slip. Protects the ipad well even in the hands of my son of 2,5 years old. After more than 3 months of use the ipad still looks as new. Easy access to all buttons.
    Cons:
    Bit to large, not a snug fit. Moulding remains around the edge have to be removed by hand.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Affordable and does what it should.

posted by Gugroj on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Not to hard, not to soft. Good fit and easy to attach. Seems to be able to stop a hit or two. After over three months of usage on two ipads none of the two i bought seems to take damage and haven't even once come apart from the ipad, like some of the more s...
    Cons:
    None really. Some bad cuts from factory, but the cover is there to be used.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by inscythe on 12/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The TPU casing is well-made, with the proper holes for access of all the iPad buttons. It also provide a very good protection of the inside of the iPad. Also, even though it is not clear for the picture, the case actually has a matte finish, which I prefer ...
    Cons:
    There are some minor cosmetics issue on the finish. There are some bits of the material leftover from the moulding process (I h...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it

posted by sombrancelha on 12/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It fits nicely in the iPad2, leaving good access to all buttons, connectors and camera. It also leaves good access to attach the Smart Cover. It is not hard to put it in, but it doesn't look like it will fall off by itself.
    Cons:
    I would have preferred if it it was something like silicone, to protect from eventual falls. The TPU looks like it will prevent...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product.

posted by Snazzie on 12/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very very slim, and fit cover fits VERY nicely. Must have, easy cheap and very nice looking cover.
    Cons:
    It's very hard to attach. Abit of leftover plastics at cutouts, can be trimmed but doesnt affect use.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections