DX  » Community » Reviews » FandyFire STL-V2 CREE XM-LT6 5-Mode 3000-Lumen White 3-LED Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6210 (62%)
  • 4 Star:386 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow that is bright

posted by jktlm on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    So bright is make you laugh... I was shocked I could buy that kind of power for that price. It does a good job of dissipating the heat. Head is just warm to the touch. When I mounted it on my bike the cars gave me additional space. Flashing mode was particu...
    Cons:
    It is so bright that I can't let my kids handle it. A blast in the eyes is genuinly uncomfortable. Treat it like a weapon. The ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3000 lumen super power :)

posted by poligrafovicius on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful flashlight with very bright light compared to other lamps. Super 3000 lumen power. The product build quality is solid and it feels good holding it. Good quality for the price. It is more aesthetic and of good quality than it seems on the photos.
    Cons:
    I can't say nothing bad about it, but price can be a little cheaper...:) In another way, it is adequately cheap in level "...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright!

posted by JSC00 on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Holy cr*p this is bright. Brightest led flashlight I have ever seen. Robust build, heavy with a good "heatsink". Good seals, just ad some silicon oil on the seals. Good beam, it has a bright flood with a good center spot "throw". I meas...
    Cons:
    Too much modes, who really needs 5 modes? Other flashlights look like toys after this baby shows its power, not really a con un...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright, but quite bulky

posted by eli2004 on 06/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very Very bright. much more powerful than any of the DX 900-1200 lumen flashlights I own lasts about an hour in full brightness mode. doesn't get very hot
    Cons:
    Much bigger and heavier then the picture suggests. as usual, just two modes would be much better than flipping through 5 modes.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very powerfull! ...For general use...

posted by lbruggemann on 12/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very bright! - Very well builted! - The best for general proposal, 3 levels are very usefull! - Heaches 150 meters! - Very good heat management
    Cons:
    - Bareties finish in arround 1 hour in High, but you can still using on low for arround more 15 minutes, this is good! - Should...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Light - Let's do the Lumen math...

posted by BallistiCuffs on 12/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This light renders a good general high-lumen spill flood with a medium-high spot. The only way to get a better spot would be to have a single emitter and a deeper well reflector. My flashlight arrived in excellent condition in less than 2 weeks from the o...
    Cons:
    Light rated 3000 Lumen by Mfr, but clearly marked "STL-V2 High light CREE T6 1000LM" on light. Others here have said they thi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everything I expected

posted by ajar111 on 11/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The whole shape of light beam is well thought through. There's a brighter part in the center, which you can point at a distant target and still get good light in front of your feet. In my case this is perfet for looking after my dogs in the forest after dark.
    Cons:
    If you really want go throught looking for cons, then maybe the weight balance is not the best ever. It's slightly tip weighted...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Who needs the sun???

posted by HowardCox on 11/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    THE brightest light I have ever used, will illuminate a large field in complete darkness. Even on medium you can feel heat from the light. Heat sink is not just for show, the incredible output of light from the 3 LED's also generates a fair bit of heat on t...
    Cons:
    EATS batteries. as mentioned in the description, the device uses x2 "18650" cells. make sure to buy batteries with p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very Bright but not 3000 Lumen

posted by Powereco on 10/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice Lamp. It has a bright flood area and a very bright spot area. Its nice to walk in the dark because you see the ground around you because of the flood area. Compared with my Lenser P7 (200 Lumen) it is very bright.
    Cons:
    Its not 3000 Lumen. Maybe it reaches 1000 Lumen (Like the Link shows) You have to click through all Modes if you like to get fr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bright shine

posted by MrHim on 09/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Compared to most other flashlights it is: 1. really bright 2. has a nice flood. 3. because of it´s total light output, it still shines a good amount far (120-150m with ease). 4. get´s warm, not hot when in normal use(0.5h tested) 5. modes 1...3 have a ...
    Cons:
    1. HA coating seem to be a little weak, easy to scratch. 2. Theads came dry, and some cuttings were inside. Put some silicone g...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections