DX  » Community » Reviews » FandyFire STL-V6 CREE XM-LT6 2-Group 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight (2x18650/3x16340/3x123A)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good bright torch

posted by Yoamr on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    really bright and really long range maybe 200 meters at least on a good night the color of the light makes a clearer light than some of the other leds I have bought from here run time is decent solid construction feels durable good for blinding people
    Cons:
    hurts your eyes, can be a pro batterys burn pretty fast on high can get pretty hot if used for long periods of time too many ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best i have

posted by veko960 on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is the best flashlight i have so far. its have better throw than the solarforce masterpiece. finis is good, without scratches. i use it for hunt and you can clearly shot at 200+ meters. gtid helps a lot in the dark. modes works ok.
    Cons:
    switch is a little tricky, i have trouble to figure it out how it works. after 20-30 second on high the flashlight go off by it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brightest trower...

posted by schoofseckel on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The fandyfire stl-v6 is the brightest trower i own. the light is focused and the beam goes very far. compared to other XM-LT6 its the brightest.
    Cons:
    The buildquality isnt as good as i'm used it from trust- or ultrafire flashlights. the thread wasnt lubed and it is heavy to sc...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Torch

posted by Kieranpalmer on 04/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Powerful Runs off 18650 Batteries Waterproof fairly robust Better than the Led Lenser torches Cheap batteries last ages
    Cons:
    A bit long -due to 2 18650 batteries Fairly heavy Can turn itself on due tot he pressure switch - I just turned one battery around
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great thrower

posted by DrJones on 11/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great thrower. It's big reflector and good driver give it great throw. And it's total light output is higher than that of most XM-L light I have (and I have quite some). Spot intensity: 52kcd; Throw: 460m (NEMA) Can tailstand, has a forward cli...
    Cons:
    Quite long, due to 2*18650. Noticeable PWM on low/mid modes. Both mode groups include strobe... especially with the forward c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tactical monster

posted by blindnick on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Flashlight is very bright – construction of this unit is integral concept brightness. Unique double groups of modes with mechanical switch – you must turn head on half rotate to switch in 5 modes group and reverse to stop, if you want 3 modes group – origin...
    Cons:
    Unique construction – hard for upgrade: 1. “Pipe style” construction of pill with unique massive base of emitter – but heat sin...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections