DX  » Community » Reviews » 300KP Wireless WiFi/WLAN Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night Vision/Microphone - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Increible calidad y precision!

posted by martinscabrera on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Este producto si que cumple con lo que ofrece. Es increible que se mueva con tanta precision al pedir giros. Los motores son super silenciosos. La nitidez de la imagen sorprende. Se lo puede configurar en distintas resoluciones. El sistema de iluminacion me...
    Cons:
    Habria que mejorar un poco el menu de configuracion y agregar mas opciones. Supongo que debería ser un upgrade de Firmware.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cheap, simple to use, wireless IP cam

posted by tSkye on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I deal with CCTV and IP cameras all the time. This is cheap, simple to set up, robust and packed with features.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, once you perform a hard reset, it is not as simple as going to 192.168.1.1 to access it. It becomes invisible at...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great buy!

posted by luizcezarmelo on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was surprised by the image quality and the cheap price too. Went for $ 57.00, but in Brazil it costs $ 150.00. I'll buy more!Maybe even earn some money selling and installing. Great deal!
    Cons:
    Should come with a more detailed manual, because to configure DDNS need a little more knowledge, but in the end with the help o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little addition to my home security

posted by lcamero on 10/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Price is great - Wireless - Can be rotated on multiple axis - Support pre-defined locations - ActiveX and Push support for browsers - Nice web ui - Lots of configuration options - FTP and email alerts/uploads - Nightvision mode
    Cons:
    - Short power cord - Have to plug in to regular Ethernet to setup wifi - Blinking red led is always on - Cannot specify file na...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Correction - it does of IR off and on

posted by pss2010 on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is appendum to my last review there is a IR led on and off function after all but its great image daytime and night time as well as long as not looking through a tinted double glazed window
    Cons:
    Its only available in IE8/9 software the 2 chain looking icons however i found some IR was better then none so taping over ev...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Crisp Daytime and Night time video

posted by pss2010 on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Once setup up its easy to control very clear daytime video even through a double glazed tinted window.. however useless at night looking through window as IR reflects back. Can use other software to control it.. I found the android app called ip cam pro was...
    Cons:
    Gets a little warm USA only adapter.. so need an adapter for local AC even though its universal.. you think they design the plu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent little WiFi cam with point/tilt

posted by diyrc on 06/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well made and works as designed... tons of features and you can even use quite a few free iPhone apps to view cameras... (search for FOSCAM apps). WiFi set up could be a bit tricky for novices but once you learn to set it up using a wired connection first,...
    Cons:
    None really except for the fact that it is compact and a little flimsy... just be careful to put it in a safe location where it...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great IP Camera for alow price!

posted by chrisal on 01/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - This product really deliver to you what it promises - all the importat resources really work! - This camera is filled with a lot of resources packed into a small and very beautiful design - if you are a advanced user it will be discover after discover in ...
    Cons:
    - the boot of the camera takes a little longer; - necessary to use LAN cables to configure intially the camera if youw WIFI net...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections