DX  » Community » Reviews » AC Powered 5" Butterfly Plasma Ball Sphere (210~250V / EU Plug)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    buyer

posted by warriorski on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A well-made lamp, large size. Electrodischarge bright, lots of them. Breakdown through the material world is not, in contact with his finger does not feel an electric shock.
    Cons:
    The main disadvantage - disgusting music, which is absolutely not necessary. The speaker is too unpleasant squeaking - it only ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big sized and beautifull

posted by Larske2000 on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Big size, nice with butterfly comparing with normal plasma balls, the connection for 220 volt is more usefull than usb as for me
    Cons:
    Building quality bad, or maybe it was only mine where the ball was not straight builded into. On my video you will see this pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charming and funny

posted by johnnypaypal on 05/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice glowing light in dark room. Magical and charming appearance. Large ball and many sparks. Mains operated.
    Cons:
    The butterfly inside looks some weird to me. The green fluorescent bulb at the bottom not matching with the magenta lightnings....
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AC Powered 5" Butterfly Plasma Ball Sphere -review

posted by oviman13 on 03/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a very nice 'electric ball' with stunning lightning that just dances to your fingers when you play with it. It is a very nice decoration to use at home or bar or even at your office. It continuously produces lightning like plasma waves that looks cool...
    Cons:
    The build quality is not that good, it's finishing looks like it needed more attention but overall it does what it supposed to ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections