Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Cheap. Really cheap.
* Easy to use
* Useful if your car-stereo doesn't play mp3:s.
* Really good audio quality for this type of product
It couldn't be easier to use. Just add all music you want to a usb pen-drive and plug it in to the usb-outlet. Start your stereo and find a free channel. Insert the player to the 12V cigarette outlet in your car, and select the correct frequency.
I didn't expect the audio quality to be good. But this has really good quality. Depending on your car you probably have to place it in a spot where your antenna can "see" it without problems.
The build quality could be a bit better.
If I'd the power to improve this product, I'd make just three changes:
* Change the plastic to a bit better quality. Now it feels like real real cheapy plastic.
* Make a proper 12V cigarette-connector. Now I have to put it in a specific way into the outlet, or else it won't get any power.
* Program it so it will save the last song heard and continue from there. Now it starts from the first song every time you restart it/your car.
Really good value for the money. About 8 euros is really cheap for a product like this. And it works, actually really good.
I recommend this product!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.