DX  » Community » Reviews » 60W Stereo Audio Amplifier for Car/Motorcycle/Golf Cart - Red
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6416 (64%)
  • 4 Star:328 (32%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for this little product

posted by visophetdroge on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Geat value, sturdy housing, easy to use.
    Cons:
    The only downside I can think of, is the ring around the volume knob. It lights up in different colours and this can not be tur...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sounds terrible

posted by cdelbianco on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small and easy installation. The chassis is OK and the color too.
    Cons:
    Sounds really awful. The knobs are flimsy and have poor finish. I tested with generic speaker, JBL and KEF speakers... All of t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great amplifier for its price

posted by ronesan on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this amplifier not to use in cars, but to have an use for a pair of speakers that was left after my old micro system broke. First of all, I was impressed by the quality of the amplified sound. Not that this amp have a BIG power; however, its a plea...
    Cons:
    Not that I can think of; It is already been said that this device does not come with a DC 12V/AC 110V power adapter. I bought o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    60W Stereo Audio Amplifier for Car/Motorcycle/Golf Cart - Red

posted by khoufou on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The product is exactly as described and arrived in good condition. The amplifier works perfectly, it's really what I wanted. I would advise to small amp to anyone wanting to get a small audio system on their motorbike or car, or in my case in my bartop arcade.
    Cons:
    Delivery time, preach the site up to 3 weeks to receive an item and it's price two months. (I have acquaintances who have alrea...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Is NOT 30w per channel.

posted by panici on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small, light, energy efficient. Volume and tone control knobs Works great for amping ipod, iphone, cd player, computer. And thats it.
    Cons:
    Needs separate DC power supply. Flashing multicolor led. Wattage does not match stated amount on box. And thats it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little amp

posted by rimka on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    12 volts, so it can be used with a PC power suply. This thing is very small. Sound quality is ok, no hissing or noticable distortions. The price is realy good.
    Cons:
    need to find a fitting power plug the changing colour and blinking light is anoying. (though my girlfriend who i bought it for ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent working amp for simple use

posted by arjanroelofs on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This was my first delivery from dx.com and I am very satisfied with this amp. It's very small and light weight but has an excellent performance. I am using 2x20W and they are working great at this amp. all the buttons work as well and for this price.
    Cons:
    It doesn't have a power adapter in the package. I use one of an old lynksys router.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bad product with excellent customer service

posted by kaiser47 on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    seemed very interesting for the size/funtionality/price. even if the product was dead on arival, i have to admit that dx customer service is wonderful : just a few hours after i reported the problem, DX shipped a replacement item for free ! if it had been a...
    Cons:
    item was partially dead on arrival : the left input of the amplifier is clearly dead (tested with several audio sources, speak...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little amp!

posted by anita79 on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Didn't expect it, but this little amp really works good. Looks small but has enough power to fill whole living room and then some. It is driving small Sony bookshelf speakers without any problems, haven't turned it up over 50% - no need to go there
    Cons:
    Color-changing LED is tacky and useless but easy to cut out. As said before, capacitors should be upgraded as they are not filt...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great unit small compact and great sound

posted by Damfast on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good build. great sound quality. very easy to setup and use. small and compact have been using this for a garage and exterior sound output from WDTV live unit running internet radio. unit puts out great quality sound for such a small unit with minimal setu...
    Cons:
    could come with a power supply so dont have to source separate unit ( considering you cant use unit without one)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections