DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 1.2V 2500mAh AA Ni-MH Low Self Discharge / LSD Batteries (4-Piece Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
After more than 6 months of use, they work great! – Rechargeable 1.2V 2500mAh AA Ni-MH Low Self Discharge / LSD Batteries (4-Piece Pack) Reviews

posted by Marton on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
These batteries are just great. They charge to more than 2100mAh, I use 2 of them a in an old 7MP Canon A560 camera, and OH BOY THEY LAST A LOT!! And they are definitely LSD as they hold up the charge quite well even after months of no use! A 100% QUALITY PRODUCT!
Cons:
They are still 5 stars for me, but it is worth mentioning that these batteries have the exact total size as a standard AA Duracell but the battery itself (container) is a bit taller than the Duracell, and as a result the positive pin is a bit shorter, so they don't make contact properly in MANY devices (like some of my remote controls, can opener, magnifier, and some other device I don't remember). Quite a problem but it can be solved by adding a small washer to the positive pin :)
Other:
Definitely recommend them.
Bottomline:
Buy them, you won't be disappointed.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections