DX  » Community » Reviews » High-Performance 3-Fan Laptop Cooling Pad with 4-Port USB Hub
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:153 (15%)
  • 4 Star:7014 (70%)
  • 3 Star:153 (15%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome, Cheap

posted by BlakByrd on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - 3 cooling fans - fits perfectly under my macbook - the fans rotate at a pretty high speed - enough cooling to keep running your games at good FPS - 4 port USB hub - the price ofcourse
    Cons:
    Not a lot but still a few - there seems to be a slot for external power, but no power cable included (hub works fine without i...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Laptop Cooling Pad

posted by arlankarlos on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It's came with complete packege; - It's working properly; - It has USB Hub x 4, that's very useful; - Keep the laptop cool at desk or on bed; - Very cheap for so much quality;
    Cons:
    - It isn't known brand; - The shipment and delivery took about 40 days, I wish this came faster, maybe at the future; - It's sm...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cooling pad

posted by Koffert on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    ok, i just bought these because I needed to have something to prop up my laptop, because it was too flat otherwise on the table .. but surprisingly enough, its so little noise. I have a 17 "so it does not fit my laptop( i knew that), but yet is the ste...
    Cons:
    a bit expensive for what it is. -it is made of thin steel, so it bends fast if something heavy is put on place. But by all mea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool

posted by SNOWNUTS on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Aluminium: very thermally conductive. Will cool down a hot laptop & move some air around. Very quiet. Four usb hubs that work are a fantastic addition.
    Cons:
    A little flimsy, could do with reinforcing struts on the base. Cabling is exposed, not a huge issue but worth noting. Connectio...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what its supposed to do

posted by nevacys on 09/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A very easy to use product. very light weight, easy to carry around. I like it has "ON and off" switch
    Cons:
    Its made of a really thin metal and it bends so easily that even the laptops own weight bends it. The fans dont move enough air...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not good for gamers

posted by rguzansky on 01/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very easy to use, just plug and play - Comes with 4 usb ( it really works for mouses etc.). - Comes with a energy plug, - Makes your laptop higher and better to use and to type.
    Cons:
    - The wind is very very weak, in 1 week I bought more powerful fans - Not recomended for laptop gamers, it's will be useless - ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3 fan on not 3 fan?

posted by tyfricko on 11/21/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    *The cooling effectiveness is rely good, and the fans are not noisy *Small size *more suitable for net-books
    Cons:
    *The quality of the body is bad, when unboxed the construction bent a little bit. *In my opinion the USB cable is rely short (...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not perfect but it does what it says it does

posted by schiavoni on 07/06/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does cool the note. Its simple, you must to place the notebook normal fan in line with one fan of this, then you can see, and may feel a diference. Ok, its not, UOha! what a huge diference, but i saw a realy good improvment of cooling, since its a little...
    Cons:
    one of the fans broked in last then 1 week of use. I saw what was the problem, the fan was broked, in fact, the fan that broked...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cools the laptop significantly

posted by OmyModr on 06/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's sturdy and does not bend under my 15,4" laptop. The temperature changes are noticeable, especially my HDD. Plastic/rubber pads so it does not move on the table.
    Cons:
    It's a bit small for my 15,4" laptop so I had to modify it. The only thing I did was turning the pads around so the longer...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product... but....

posted by philf on 07/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Does what it says on the tin (as they say) - 3 fans with adequate venting to cool your laptop - usb port power driver, no need for seperate power supply - built in USB ports to expand your number of USB port availability - rubber/silicon studs to provide ...
    Cons:
    - fans can be quieter - material is not sturdy enough, can bend under a 17" laptop - no grill on the bottom of the fans, y...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections