DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Philips Tip Screwdriver (2-Pack)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8214 (82%)
  • 4 Star:183 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good screwdrivers!

posted by GlassEyes on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well made, better quality than I expected. They are correct Phillips 00 tips that actually fit the heads of screws. They are still like new (a lot of that is due to the fact that they actually fit the screw heads properly, which reduces wear). Handles are a...
    Cons:
    None. They work as designed.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for electronics

posted by ebbsjepp on 09/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Small size which gives you precision when disassembling electronics. - Very cheap - Good build quality - You practically get two for the price of one (or even less)
    Cons:
    - As many others have mentioned: you have to buy two of them, but you are aware of that and the price is still awesome. - They ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good screw driver!

posted by crazystu on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Worked great for my Sony PSP screws. - Nice rubberized grips. - Easy to hold. - Easy to use (well, for this size of screws/screw driver - never going to be the easiest thing in the world to use). - Good build quality.
    Cons:
    - You have to buy two of them (I only needed one). - Not the cheapest screw drivers in the world (although they are a good buil...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to hold and durable

posted by Kayvon on 12/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Nice grip--easy to hold and turn * Perfect size for electronics disassembly. * After weeks of use, the heads still haven't stripped, indicating a good build quality * It's a twofer, in case you lose one
    Cons:
    You have to buy two of them, even if you only need one. Not a big deal, though.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not for psp owners

posted by aaronbenm on 10/16/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very nice grip... good for small projects very small build; smaller then in picture small #00 pointers
    Cons:
    does not open psp like posted in the first comment ! must have #000 screwdriver has some kinda swivel thing on the edge... don...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Screwdrivers

posted by megamanac on 08/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great Screwdrivers, I opened up my PSP easily with it. The build quality seems pretty nice and its got a good grip. The tips aren't magnetic, but they don't have to be to open up the PSP.
    Cons:
    No cons really. It didn't strip any of my screws and they seemed rather durable. The shipping for this took awhile, but it was ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by Donbran on 08/01/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Opens Psp up perfect. Won't strip your screw easy. no problems if you need a #00 Phillips. Vey nice Quility. Would use for alot of things.
    Cons:
    Its not magnetic(makes the work harder). Hopefully they make them magnetic soon.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sweet

posted by sece1212 on 04/15/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This thing is great because it can change my PSP faceplate without any problems. It opened it up without being forced or stripping any screws off. It came with 2 which is great just incase if i lose one, and i lose things all the time.
    Cons:
    Probably the only con i have is that it is not magnetic. But that's not a problem for PSP faceplate changers. Other then that, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well built screwdriver

posted by Frank2069 on 04/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    doesn't slip in your hand when you do have to apply pressure. dont hurt fingers when using them (unlike the full metal ones). very easy to handle
    Cons:
    Handle made out of plastic and can break if to much pressure is applied. metal only goes halfway into the handle. if you don't ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT SCREWDRIVERS!

posted by moola01 on 02/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - PERFECT for disassembling PSPs - Grip is awesome - Comes in a 2 pack! If you lose one, you still have another - REALLY CHEAP!
    Cons:
    NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! N...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections