Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* It is very sturdy: Good aluminum, well processed.
* The light spread is even! Good diffuser.
* Very bright (note that it falls off very quickly - as all unfocused light sources does).
* Uses AA batteries.
* The diffuser is bright and blinding. This is unavoidable, but a friend I showed it to complained that he was unable to ignore it. I don't mind (because, how else are you going to make a lantern??)
* The diodes have a slightly cold light (I would prefer a warmer light during nighttime)
* No feet, may fall over easily.
It looks very good. That was the main reason I choose it. I also like that it does not have multiple purposes. E.g. we need a flashlight and lantern at the same time, so even if it could do both, we would still need to bring both a flashlight and a lantern anyway.
Sturdy and bright. A good looking single-purpose lantern.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.