Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Sharp. Be careful.
- You get 2.
- Non-magnetic stamped on the tweezer, that means that it isn't magnetic itself, but it sticks to magnets though. (Tested)
- Stainless steel, so you can operate this tweezer on conditions that might expose it to water.
- Solid feel, not a toy, but a real tool.
- None really, but that little plastic ring holding the 2 sides together might get lost easily, and being transparent, lost forever.
- I probably should've gotten the ESD tweezers, but I hope I don't shock anything with these.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.