DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini LCD Flashlight-Style Digital Projection Keychain Clock
Sort by:
78 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5543 (55%)
  • 4 Star:3830 (38%)
  • 3 Star:54 (5%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product overall

posted by ventasortiz2009 on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very easy to setup - You can project the time everywhere - People enjoy this as a gift - Very cheap for the product it is - You can carry it wherever you go
    Cons:
    - None I could see in it, besides could be a little fragile to carry it in a bag or some place you can brake it
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works, but only in complete darkness

posted by baseldx on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You can just protect the current time everywhere: on the wall, your desk etc. It feels quite solid and is quite easy to set it up.
    Cons:
    It's only useable in really dark situations. The only possible way to use it in daylight is to project in the shadow of somethi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool gadget.

posted by Perchilo on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They work, and this is most important! At night, an elderly person can easily shine on the ceiling or wall and see the current time on the larger sizes by pressing a single button. I do not know how much is enough batteries, but we'll see with time. If ther...
    Cons:
    Gadget came with almost no working battery power. We had to buy new ones. Quality button is not good, they do not even pressed ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth buying!

posted by lobosepultura on 07/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    :-Cheap! -Batteries included! -Nice light! -Small. -Very useful to have with you on your keychain. -Big on / off button for it's purpose.
    Cons:
    -The button-started having a bad contact after 2 days of use so the light is very dim when I press the button normally. -Lacke...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat gadget!

posted by roopei on 05/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very easy to look clock when it's night and very dark. I've noticed that batteries doesn't go off fast which is really good.Big button to project the clock on wall. It's just the right size not too big , not too small
    Cons:
    It was tough job to set the time for me even when i followed the instructions well now i know how it is done and sure i will be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting product for the night

posted by quicksand1977 on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very easy to use clock that may help you to see the time during night-time. I always have problems to sleep with a lot of light but this device is perfect for the purpose
    Cons:
    The batteries don't fit very well and when the keyring falls the time switches inmediately to 12:00 so you have to configure th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun toy!

posted by Pandanz on 03/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well i got this on a whim and really .. its a fun little toy. I can project the time all over the place (much to the pleasure and pain of others). Hangs nicely on a key chain and is great to out geek a friend!
    Cons:
    Ummm well to start with its a bit chubby. Not badly just seems a bit bigger than it should be ..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fun keychain

posted by marckd on 11/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a really nice produtc and keychain to carry on with your keys. Seems very precise on the timing and the projection works as a charm. It is really light, which may also be a con. It brought a small plastic protecting the batterys, that is always good. ...
    Cons:
    Really light and seems might get broken easily. Could be a little smaler, it is light so don't know why is so fat. The configur...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Projection Clock

posted by teresinhajesus on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's beautiful designs, in the dark in an area of approximately 5 meters quietly being visible. PTBR:É muito bonito, projeta, no escuro , em uma área de aproximadamente 5 metros tranquilamente, sendo vísivel .
    Cons:
    I do not know why, but my watch time delayed a little time, it must be some problem with the battery. PTBR:Não sei por que...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by Bibyz on 09/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. Awesomeeeeee ! I love it sooooo much ! 2. Great gift ! 3. It projects the hour, the day and the mounth ! 4. Easy to use, just read the instructions ! 5. Very usefull in the midle of the night when you wake up and want to know what time is it ! 6. Works r...
    Cons:
    1. You can't really see it projected in a very far wall ! 2. It look a little fragil (but mine never broke or anything) !
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections