Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:196 (19%)
  • 4 Star:5317 (53%)
  • 3 Star:165 (16%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:93 (9%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful, Cheap and Silent

posted by rodry15 on 08/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Pretty useful - Low noise - Fits very well in the laptop - Reduce the temperature about 5 degrees, more than less. - Small
    Cons:
    - Produce vibrations on the laptop and the desk - It could have a better performance by reducing a few more temperature degrees.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it solve my problem: I want to have a two installed coolers

posted by pedidostango on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    usefull, good powered. very easy to carry it with your laptop. I have a dell vostro i7 using two monitors runing ubuntu, it burns using a traditional cooler; i use this cooling fan to increase the cooling (two coolers at the same time) and solve my problem.
    Cons:
    a little vibration that you can feel when your writing at the laptop. and a soft sound also.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have when in a tropical country

posted by darthjee on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - It does help cooling the laptop - Small and light, easy to carry in your bag with your laptop - Very neat, the blue light completes the visual - expandable wire helps positioning (you can position it far from it's power source)
    Cons:
    -Too Small, maybe a bigger one would refresh more - It just speed the air flow, which helps cooling the laptop down -The clip i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Device!

posted by donnot on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great cooling fan for my laptop! The temperature used to stay around 90 but with this device, has dropped down to 70! Easy to install, compatible on most laptops and very light so it doesn't weigh the laptop down and is easy to carry everywhere!
    Cons:
    None that I can think of apart that it can be a tad loud
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by jckfonteles on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is very good, in comparison with others coolers models. The small size, gets flexibility.
    Cons:
    During it functions, it is noisy and when I was working during the night, it is huge. There is a blue light, every time on, if ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent, but needs analisys

posted by Reaper_HvyArms on 11/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to carry, fit in most computers and its very efficient as a turbo cooler. the fact of having a brushless motor makes it very strong. the directed jet of air on the output makes possible to redirect the heat in a range of 180 degrees
    Cons:
    its blue led is annoying and just uses more power, its possible to disable it, but since its positioned inside the turbo fan, i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok cooling fan.

posted by vmendelis on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The design is nice. Has a cool blue led in it. Airflow is quite good for this product. Can align the exhaust to any direction you want. The cord has a reel and is stored neatly .
    Cons:
    Does not have the ability to change airflow. The noise is very annoying. Cord is very thins and can be damaged easily . No wa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cooling device for laptop

posted by davington on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The fan is fairly strong and you can actually feel the warm air being blown out from your laptop. My laptop's internal fan is faulty and thus the entire laptop will become hot after sometime of use, you can actually feel the high heat at the keyboard itse...
    Cons:
    Fixing on the side of laptop takes a little time. You need to make sure that the louvers or ventilation gaps at the side of you...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Your last option and maybe best one

posted by Jalppari on 09/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Can replace your laptops inner cooler if it's broken or makes terrible noice. -Easy USB power installation -You can set the angle of outcoming air -If you need blue leds, you got it.
    Cons:
    -This produce slightly annoying hightone noice and it's not silent. -No fan speed adjustment, at least i didin't notice any di...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget

posted by Stools76 on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Came in a nice solid box free from scratches and dents. - The design is pretty cool and it seems to be solid enough - Clever way to connect it to the laptop with screws to keep it in place - Leads the heat away from the computer and blows it out on the s...
    Cons:
    Not for macbooks! The way it is constructed is not suitable for Apple Computers as far as I know
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections